Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who can explain me why we are rejuvenating but meanwhile looking for dinosaur strikers?
To be honest, which young striker is realistic without taking a hit on the budget? which needs to be spent largely on the midfield which has been neglected for some time?

Truth be told there isn't one that is good enough and will cost less than 40 mill.

Higuain had to go, not necessarily just because of age and wage, but his output was next to none this season, where as Dzeko and Suarez have a much better output even if their age and wage is somewhat comparable.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It makes sense, you need more then one high level motor player in a midfield. Should be cheap too because they trying to get rid.
True and I'm not against the Allan signing but I was under the impression he was Everton bound to tag up with his old pal Ancelotti. I'm not sure what Everton are proposing in terms of payment but I'm pretty sure they'll offer more upfront and ADL would sooner sell him abroad to not strengthen us.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
None of them prices are right for dzeko I don't even know why we want someone his age its pointless we will be just needing buy someone else in a year or so. I know money is an issue due to the pandemic but jeez find a way of buying someone who will last longer than a year or 2

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
How to rejuvenate the squad in two steps:

Terminate the contract of a 33yo and replace him with a 34yo.
sounds stupid, but if u take into consideration that one is pro athlete and the other one had weigh problems already when he was 30 its understandable. If we really believe Dzeko still has 2 years at top level and is cheap, i dont really have a problem with this.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)