Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And Imagine a team of Ronaldo, Messi, and 9 primavera players, because after those 2, we won't be able to pay anyone else.
It's obviously not going to happen, but we said the same about Ronaldo.

Hypothetically speaking, Messi is not getting his Barca salary anywhere else, but let's say he'd accept Ronaldo's salary. He'd cost us way less because of the new tax law so we'd really only have to get rid of players we're trying to get rid of now. Higuain, Khedira, Costa, Berna, MDS, Rugani would free around 50-55m in salaries. Plus Dybala who'd probably go in that case. That'd be more than enough if Messi were to terminate his contract and come on free.

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah he has that clause in his contract IIRC, but we'd need to sell Dybala to even cover his salary for 3 seasons.
Yea I was joking around, don’t see this happening, we’d need massive support from our sponsors again and have a insane mercato with selling players to cover the costs. Every youth player that we have is destined to be pawned.

Still though would be cool to see Messi and Ronaldo together, with Pirlo giving them instructions.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd sign Messi to partner him up with the Goat :cr7:, just to test out the theory of Juve being cursed in CL finals.

I'd bet a couple hundreds that Juve would get slapped in the finals vs the likes of bayern even with messi

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not even a dybs fan, like I'd trade him for de bruyne right now, but messi is a gigantic headache, fuck that ho
Man... it's not like I fap over him but I'd do it lol. Would be so fun to see Messi next to Ronaldo. We'd make history plus shitload of money in just one season. Hell, I'm not even fan of signing old fading stars. But it's Messi.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think Messi Ronaldo would work well together.
Besides, we'll have to a complete rebuild when they leave in 2 years.
We already have to rebuild half of our squad. One player won't change much plus we become much more attractive club like instantly. Ronaldo made a HUGE impact getting here. It would not be any different with Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)