Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
If Suarez is available for free, he is a no brainer. Perhaps a 2 year deal?

But first... maybe we can still get a dollar or two for Gonzalo? Ah, who am I kidding - we would have, if we could. On the other hand good CFs are never easy to find. Suarez now, Haaland next year and we have one of the very best attacks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If Suarez is available for free, he is a no brainer. Perhaps a 2 year deal?

But first... maybe we can still get a dollar or two for Gonzalo? Ah, who am I kidding - we would have, if we could. On the other hand good CFs are never easy to find. Suarez now, Haaland next year and we have one of the very best attacks.
No more 30+ signings suarez, cavani, dzeko, jimenez

- - - Updated - - -

his dribbling :tuttosport:

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Wages weren't the problem but his agent who always increases his fee when everything's agreed. Happened with United, Atletico and now Benfica.

We can easily give him 10m net because of the tax law.

But it's not happening. We already rejected him twice, don't know what could've changed and Romano already said we won't be going after freebies this year bc of high wage bill.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Ajax play some simple and very gorgeous football. Thanks for sharing this, I prefer these kind of single match highlights versus compilations across 30+ games as anyone can look like amazing in those. His dribbling reminds me of Cuadrado, hopefully he's a better crosser.
yeah i prefer these types of videos too.

- - - Updated - - -

Transfer like alla gnabry. The goal he scored against us :eek:

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Our club has been dead silent. Hell, I think today Pirlo speaks literally for the first time. Not sure if that means anything or not, but I'd like to think (the optimist in me) is that the board is working feverishly on the market and maybe has a couple surprises for us but when I see Sami and Higuain still here those hopes are dashed lol
I think the same. It’s still a week until the mercato opens, I was hoping that we at least sold someone by now tho.

We just need 2 or 3 players to have a good team. And a right back to finish it.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Dest has great qualities and dribbling like Rakib said . I like him. He is a little similar to Cuadrado, great run and dribble, but he may have some defensive lacking.
Maybe next to Cuadrado ,we need a slight more defensive RB. Some body mentioned Muldur from Sassuolo . Saw him play a number of time and he is a very interesting player. Depend what Pirlo likes but Dest or Muldur would be to my liking.

But the midfield should be the number 1 priority. Aouar would be such a great buy. Pogba is not coming neither SMS . If we could get him for 70/75 mil we could do it. Selling Rugani, De Sciglio, DC and Berna or Ramsey would give us the money. He would be a huge acquisition. we would be set,
Up front I take a youngster. Would love Kean back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)