Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’ve seen this club with a superstar like Ronaldo and I’ve seen it without one. I cant say I like this version that much more, or that I’m interested in adding another one. Great players but their wages just anchor the rest of the club.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I’ve seen this club with a superstar like Ronaldo and I’ve seen it without one. I cant say I like this version that much more, or that I’m interested in adding another one. Great players but their wages just anchor the rest of the club.
Messi is different. He will be our main playmaker, and Ronaldo will finish those chances.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
IIRC, Ronaldo took a very minimal pay cut in gross wages to come here, and Messi makes a hell of a lot more.

Why would Messi take more of a pay cut to come here? Because that is what it would take. You would be asking him to take a greater paycut than Ronaldo did to come on board.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
IIRC, Ronaldo took a very minimal pay cut in gross wages to come here, and Messi makes a hell of a lot more.

Why would Messi take more of a pay cut to come here? Because that is what it would take. You would be asking him to take a greater paycut than Ronaldo did to come on board.
Ronaldo dint take any paycut

He used to earn 23M net at Madrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)