Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
in full

Courted by PSG, Houssem Aouar is also the prey of Juventus Turin. And the Italian club has all the favors of the Lyon midfielder.

Did Houssem Aouar play his last game for OL in the Champions League semi-final against Bayern Munich? This is a very high probability. Quite simply because the Lyon midfielder aspires to take up a new challenge, at the highest European level. And the France international seems to have a clear idea of his next destination: Juventus Turin.

Pirlo, an additional asset

If PSG, Manchester City and Arsenal are also interested in Houssem Aouar, it is Juventus Turin who are in pole position in this case. And the arrival of Andrea Pirlo on the bench in Turin brings even more weight to the Aouar track. The Italian coach is more than sensitive to the profile of the Lyonnais. This summer, Pirlo will be making some very strong choices in his squad, the departure of Blaise Matuidi (to Inter Miami, in Major League Soccer) being the prime example. If he has an exit voucher in his pocket, Houssem Aouar has a clear preference for Juventus and hopes to see the Turin leaders draw an offer that will convince their Lyon counterparts.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we sell Ramsey and with same money we get Locatelli i see it as a success. We’ll have four young quality midfielders.
Bentan, Arthur, Rabiot, Locatelli, and we need Auar and we’d have a midfield for years to come.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I see us sticking with Khedira, getting one midfielder (Aouar?) and calling it a wrap for midfield. Everything else depends on whoever else leaves i.e. like for like moves. Nothing drastic revolution like was imagined when we brought Pirlo

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
in full

Courted by PSG, Houssem Aouar is also the prey of Juventus Turin. And the Italian club has all the favors of the Lyon midfielder.

Did Houssem Aouar play his last game for OL in the Champions League semi-final against Bayern Munich? This is a very high probability. Quite simply because the Lyon midfielder aspires to take up a new challenge, at the highest European level. And the France international seems to have a clear idea of his next destination: Juventus Turin.

Pirlo, an additional asset

If PSG, Manchester City and Arsenal are also interested in Houssem Aouar, it is Juventus Turin who are in pole position in this case. And the arrival of Andrea Pirlo on the bench in Turin brings even more weight to the Aouar track. The Italian coach is more than sensitive to the profile of the Lyonnais. This summer, Pirlo will be making some very strong choices in his squad, the departure of Blaise Matuidi (to Inter Miami, in Major League Soccer) being the prime example. If he has an exit voucher in his pocket, Houssem Aouar has a clear preference for Juventus and hopes to see the Turin leaders draw an offer that will convince their Lyon counterparts.
Yes :tuttosport:

:D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I see us sticking with Khedira, getting one midfielder (Aouar?) and calling it a wrap for midfield. Everything else depends on whoever else leaves i.e. like for like moves. Nothing drastic revolution like was imagined when we brought Pirlo
One midfielder? Surely not. Pirlo has acknowledged the midfield as our main problem. We have a Pjanic/Isco type player in Arthur, two solid defensive B2B players in Rabiot and Bentancur, but we need someone a Marchisio-type to complete it. De Paul is that player IMO.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
One midfielder? Surely not. Pirlo has acknowledged the midfield as our main problem. We have a Pjanic/Isco type player in Arthur, two solid defensive B2B players in Rabiot and Bentancur, but we need someone a Marchisio-type to complete it. De Paul is that player IMO.
With A. Madrid's apparent interest in Bernie (lol?) maybe Partey is in the works?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Don't hate me, but i actually like Fabio and think he's doing a solid job considering the circumstances. Ronaldo is a blessing on the field but a curse on the books, that's why we constantly need the shuffling.
What was that nonsense about his paying for himself in kit sales :lol: has that hackneyed argument ever been properly substantiated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)