Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Higauin: offer him to Argentinian clubs who actually want him. Trade him for a promising youngster and pay some of his wages with him being able to cash in another €7m for playing in River or whatever.

Do the same with Khedira, whereever he might wannna go..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Higauin: offer him to Argentinian clubs who actually want him. Trade him for a promising youngster and pay some of his wages with him being able to cash in another €7m for playing in River or whatever.

Do the same with Khedira, whereever he might wannna go..
No club from Argentina will pay his salary.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Grinta.

That's what we lack badly (among other things of course).

But we always had 2-3 players that carried the team to run non-stop and bullied the opposition when needed.

Now when I see Rugani's face, he looks so fucking scared and like he's about to shit on the penalty spot.

And then there's Bonucci to bent over like sissy.

Berna the model and social media whore etc.

The fuck has happened to this club?

I hope we won't embarrass ourselves in Europe further after this Mercato.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Grinta.

That's what we lack badly (among other things of course).

But we always had 2-3 players that carried the team to run non-stop and bullied the opposition when needed.

Now when I see Rugani's face, he looks so fucking scared and like he's about to shit himself on the penalty spot.

And then there's Bonucci to bent over like sissy.

Berna the model and social media whore etc.

The fuck has happened to this club?

I hope we won't embarrass ourselves in Europe further after this Mercato.
When we lost Barzagli, Vidal and Lichtsteiner we got soft. Paratici has a penchant for soft, lolzilian types. Rabiot has great aggression though. I think he can become our Vidal.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have set a price tag to sell Federico Bernardeschi this summer: €40M. [Gazzetta] :lol:

Dzeko is the striker that Pirlo wants at Juventus. (Sky)
Honestly, in this market, you could get 35M for Berna. Why Dzeko? What is the rationale? Is it about thrift? Is he more of a traditional target CF as opposed to Milik? Milik, at 26, seems like he has so much more to give. He's more mobile, more skilled. His finishing is arguably better, the previous season excluded.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bla bla bla bla

All the useless players will stay put. And Paratici the amateur will do what he tried to do all of last summer and sell Dybala, to try to “fix” this mess he has created.

And I can’t wait until we replace a finished 32 year old striker, with a not-as-finished, 35 year old striker on similar wages.

Paratici and Nedved should have been the next out the door after Sarri. Can’t believe they were kept on.
Enjoyable summary

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
By the way. While Aaour should probably be priority #1, De Paul would be a bargain. A Marotta-like deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Even at the best of times, you'd struggle to get 35 million for Turdeski. Now, we'd be lucky to get 35 pesos and a pack of chewing gum.
I don't know how Covid's affected clubs bottom lines. I doubt it's that bad though. Most clubs are leveraged or are open to being leveraged out the yinyang and credit's never been cheaper, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)