Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (392 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Have to laugh though....ronaldo came here thinking we would win the CL with that midfield???? Maybe it was the gazillion dollar offer that made him join juve.

Than fuck he has the body of a 23 year old and can wait some more time until we actually create a capable midfield.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Dybala seems more and more close to renew with Juventus. His desire is to stay in Turin and he is ready to lower his engagement claims with a proposal to rise. It would start from €10m/yr & then go to €12m/yr-€15m/yr in coming years, with a variable part and bonuses. (TJ)

According to Romeo Agresti, Alex Sandro's sale is not a priority for Juventus because it would not be easy to find a left-back for a moderate amount. There are currently no offers for him but I know that if an interesting offer came, Juve will consider it.

Update from Sky, The situation has changed, Juventus now don't want to sell Dybala or Cristiano. Next season will be the Juventus of Dybaldo.

Juventus have set a price tag to sell Federico Bernardeschi this summer: €40M. [Gazzetta] :lol:

Dzeko is the striker that Pirlo wants at Juventus. (Sky)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't believe people are excited about potentially bringing in a 34 year old Dzeko. Also, let's not bring in another geezer in attack before we are 100% sure Higuain is leaving, and before we're able to find new clubs for liabilities like Khedira, Turdeski, Rugani and De Shitlio.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I can't believe people are excited about potentially bringing in a 34 year old Dzeko. Also, let's not bring in another geezer in attack before we are 100% sure Higuain is leaving, and before we're able to find new clubs for liabilities like Khedira, Turdeski, Rugani and De Shitlio.
It doesn't matter if higuain is leaving or staying, he's as useful as his fitness trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 380)