Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We shouldn't sign old farts at all. Fuck Vidal and fuck Dzeko too. Any 30+ player can go hug a tree in Florida.

I'm tired of us getting overruned by bunch of Sassuolo and Udinese kids.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Juve's 4312 under pirlo should try to replicate the 4312 of real madrid under Zidane

Sczcesny
Cuadrado Deligt Bonucci Sandro
Bentancur Partey Arthur
Kulusevski
Dybala Ronaldo

Bentancur and Arthur are going to be the 2 main playmakers in the midfield similar to Kroos and Modric.
Thomas Partey is the deep lying destroyer. The makalele role. Real madrid had casemiro for that. Cademiro is the reason they won the 3ucls.
Kulusevski has played the best as a n10 at parma. He has great vision and feet. Ideally we could buy isco but idk if thats possible.
Dybala is the exeption. We dont have a benzema type of player but we have seen dybala ronaldo linkup really well this year.
Marcelo was key for madrid but sandro is not as offensive. A player like Gosens could do the job.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I hate it when they show only the costs of transfers to the club. This is also data from 16/17 season.

Transfermarkt.png
Juve's Arrival 226, Departure 218. Inter's even higher. So much tinkering and plusvalenza trades by sporting directors and CFO's in Italy compared to big clubs in other countries. Wasted time and scouting resources because of financial limitations and always trying to punch above weight.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Juve's Arrival 226, Departure 218. Inter's even higher. So much tinkering and plusvalenza trades by sporting directors and CFO's in Italy compared to big clubs in other countries. Wasted time and scouting resources because of financial limitations and always trying to punch above weight.
I wouldn't draw far-reaching conclusions from numbers of transfers by data from transfermarkt. If you look for example at FC Barcelona, their number don't include the transfers of Barcelona B. Up until we build Juventus U23, every year you could go to their website and find in our club players you probably never heard of. In a few years numbers of our transfer per year counted for the club will be significally lower. Inter numbers on the other hand, will still be very high.

It is know that we were making some extra, not so insignificant, profit from loaning (up to 50 players a year) and selling footballers. Agnelli try to get extra revenue in every means possible, even if it looks kinda weird. Then we were finally given green light to build U23 team and I am still very interested in this project, as it can profit the club in many ways.

As for wasting time and resources, I don't agree. It's not like Paratici, and before Marotta, controled all these transfers, which would be impossible. Sure big fishes get involved when player developt in someone we can use for bigger purposes, but they are not staying late to control transfers in Serie C when they could negotiate stars transfers to first team. Costs of scouts and managers, like Davide Chiellini (Giorgio brother) who overseen the loans and U23 team, is significantly lower then profits.

Long story shorts, numbers of our transfer on this data was determined mainly by doing buisness before U23 seetled. Also don't expect nothing spectaculr from this side buisness that is U23, but don't worry - we are not loosing anything on that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juve's 4312 under pirlo should try to replicate the 4312 of real madrid under Zidane

Sczcesny
Bentancur Partey Arthur
Kulusevski
Dybala Ronaldo

Bentancur and Arthur are going to be the 2 main playmakers in the midfield similar to Kroos and Modric.
Thomas Partey is the deep lying destroyer. The makalele role. Real madrid had casemiro for that. Cademiro is the reason they won the 3ucls.
Kulusevski has played the best as a n10 at parma. He has great vision and feet. Ideally we could buy isco but idk if thats possible.
Dybala is the exeption. We dont have a benzema type of player but we have seen dybala ronaldo linkup really well this year.
Marcelo was key for madrid but sandro is not as offensive. A player like Gosens could do the job.
I cqn definitely live with this team but Partey is going to Arsenal

Jun 16, 2020

Sczcesny
Bentancur Partey Arthur
Kulusevski
Dybala Ronaldo

I was thinking the same earlier today. Also this option came to my mind:

Ronaldo - Jiménez/Laca
Dybala
Arthur — Kulusevski
Bent/Partey
Sandro - Demiral - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Szczesny​

I think that they want a 9 next to Ronaldo at all costs.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
PSV Eindhovenʼs Malen is very popular at Juventus according to La Gazzetta.

Higuain’s future depends on the decision of Pirlo, the MLS is the only possible destination for him if he leaves the club. In Europe there are no clubs willing to satisfy his salary demands. (GdS)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes lets bring a bunch of senior citizens back Dzeko , Del Piero could do very well, David Villa would not be bad, he is available. and I am sure there is more.
Didn't they say the wanted to make the team younger. Where are we going. I have a better solution Inter may sell Brozovic anf Lautaro and I am sure Marotta
will come to us with a 100 mil. for Dybala. Then all of you anti-Dybala fans are happy and we can buy also Tiago Silva, Aguero or Cavani, maybe ask Matuidi to come back.
and bye bye 10th scudetto. Inter new champion. Then we are all happy campers!!!!!!!!! Viva Juve.
Selling Dybala is a criminal offense. Selling Dybala to Inter warrants the death penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Rumors of Wolves being interested in Costa, Demiral, Rugani, and Romero.
They can have all of them except Demiral in exchange for Ruben Neves.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What are the sauces for Hateboer? I'm sure I've seen it but can't remember.

I think it's likely we'll sign a WB from Atalanta and hope PSG signs another to weaken them, and I'm for it, but prefer Gosens or Castagne over Hateboer.

Ofc it also depends on AS, other players and finances.
Why do you want to weaken Atalanta, and why PSG of all teams? You're a strange one, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)