Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (399 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Barcelona have put the following players on the transfer list this summer:

• Luis Suárez
• Jordi Alba
• Sergio Busquets
• Arturo Vidal
• Ivan Rakitić
• Samuel Umtiti
• Gerard Piqué

Source: MARCA

Who will buy them lol.
I would take Busquets in a heartbeat

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Barcelona have put the following players on the transfer list this summer:

• Luis Suárez
• Jordi Alba
• Sergio Busquets
• Arturo Vidal
• Ivan Rakitić
• Samuel Umtiti
• Gerard Piqué

Source: MARCA

Who will buy them lol.
Fuck Pique. Busquets is a diving little cunt. Suarez is old. Mmm... Titties is shit. Alba could be interesting. Rakitic is old. Vidal is past it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juve's Arrival 226, Departure 218. Inter's even higher. So much tinkering and plusvalenza trades by sporting directors and CFO's in Italy compared to big clubs in other countries. Wasted time and scouting resources because of financial limitations and always trying to punch above weight.
So what you're saying is Italian sd's are the best in the world

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ok. Do you want PSG to weaken Atalanta? That's the part I'm confused about.
And I'm confused about your question. Why does it matter if it's PSG or someone else? Mentioned PSG bc they're linked to one.

Atalanta is unpredictable and keeps improving. They COULD be a mini threat. If we're getting multiple FBs/WBs, get one from them. Plus if other club(s) sign one or two others (they've three total), that weakens their flanks.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And I'm confused about your question. Why does it matter if it's PSG or someone else? Mentioned PSG bc they're linked to one.

Atalanta is unpredictable and keeps improving. They COULD be a mini threat. If we're getting multiple FBs/WBs, get one from them. Plus if other club(s) sign one or two others (they've three total), that weakens their flanks.
Ok. I guess that sort of makes sense. I don't see Atalanta as a threat per se, so that's why I was confused about your desire for PSG, or any other club for that matter, to weaken, them.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I was thinking the same earlier today. Also this option came to my mind:

Ronaldo - Jiménez/Laca
Dybala
Arthur — Kulusevski
Bent/Partey
Sandro - Demiral - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Szczesny​

I think that they want a 9 next to Ronaldo at all costs.
I dont understand this need for number 9 next to ronaldo. Lacazette and Jimenez are 30 years old high salary who achieved nothing in their carrer. Benzema is miles ahead of both combined.

Our number 9 is ronaldo. we need creative attacking mid around him.

kulusevski mezzala is a crime. Ancelotti won the ucl with Dimaria mezzala but he had Bale on the Right wing so it was basically a 442 with ronaldo benzema on top. we could play a 442 if we get a quality winger. If bayern have coman, gnabry, perisic and coutinho then we should have the same quality on wings. that means buying 3 players on the wings of starting quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 385)