Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (344 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Barcelona have put the following players on the transfer list this summer:

• Luis Suárez
• Jordi Alba
• Sergio Busquets
• Arturo Vidal
• Ivan Rakitić
• Samuel Umtiti
• Gerard Piqué

Source: MARCA

Who will buy them lol.
Barca depend to much on Messi after 10 years they will be like man utd & ac milan

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Messi on Arthur: "It surprised me, the truth is that it did not know him a lot and, saving the similarities and comparisons, is truth that is very seemed to the style of game of Xavi"

- - - Updated - - -

Not playmaker for Barca because DLP is occupied by Busquests but nirmally he was played there
i didnt say deep lying playmaker. u dont have to be deep lying to be a playmaker

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Messi on Arthur: "It surprised me, the truth is that it did not know him a lot and, saving the similarities and comparisons, is truth that is very seemed to the style of game of Xavi"

- - - Updated - - -

i didnt say deep lying playmaker. u dont have to be deep lying to be a playmaker
Correct Rabid he is a playmaker . you can see that many do not know who and what he is. In Barca he played out of position.
In Gremio he was a central mid. That is his original place.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

You could have at least used the whole quote, Rakib :sergio:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

U think Pirlo"s team playmaker will not be dlp? I take it as granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 343)