Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Would be stupidity to ship Ronaldo unless we can get a player of similar commercial visibility of which there are none really.
Ronaldo is a reference point on a sporting as well as on a commercial level and you dont ship him off just because some dud coach is unable to adjust his tactics to suit the personnel of the squad.
On a commercial level - Yeah, Ronaldo has some great contribution.
On the pitch - Im sorry but I think he disrupts our game.

Of course I wont ship him without a proper replacement but for 100M we can definitely get a proper replacement...
As much as I hate his attitude - Would PSG accept a Ronaldo Neymar swap?

- - - Updated - - -

He is talking about the 2015 midfield.. That midfield was the main reason we got to the final and gave Barcelona a run for their money...
The 2015 midfield was definitely one of the best midfields in the past decade..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: That 2015 midfield was beautiful - it was divine. Power, Skill, Class, Guile, Grinta, Warrior Spirit - it had everything.

Now we have Blaised and Confused, Mr. Who Ate All The Pies, and The Handbag Pirate, ably supported by an LGBTQ+ Activist.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He is talking about the 2015 midfield.. That midfield was the main reason we got to the final and gave Barcelona a run for their money...
Ah, I see. Yeah, he's right then. One of the best mids I've ever seen. Both, Individually and as unit.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
emre

i hope locatelli convinced some doubters

the kid is good. get him and ship ramsey
He is good but do we need his type? Bentancur plays that position, as a mezzala he makes to little going forward. Arthurs natural position is regista to (his position for Gremio) for me the problem is not Locatellis position, rather we need players next to the regista, a Sergej/Pogba type of player.

For me right now

???? Arthur/Bentancur ????

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
On a commercial level - Yeah, Ronaldo has some great contribution.
On the pitch - Im sorry but I think he disrupts our game.

Of course I wont ship him without a proper replacement but for 100M we can definitely get a proper replacement...
As much as I hate his attitude - Would PSG accept a Ronaldo Neymar swap?

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo doesn't disrupt anything. Instead of getting rid of our best and most clutch striker, we should aim to get a proper LCM that can recover the ball and work hard as well as carry the ball forward and make plays/attack the area a la Vidal.

If we get someone just 3/4 as good as Vidal then I'm happy.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ronaldo doesn't disrupt anything. Instead of getting rid of our best and most clutch striker, we should aim to get a proper LCM that can recover the ball and work hard as well as carry the ball forward and make plays/attack the area a la Vidal.

Instead of keeping Ronaldo to score for 33m !!! a year... bring quality 2-3 players one of them is a striker ....!!

I hate this current model of business by this Juve ..overpaid stars ... !!

lets go back to our previous model ... Moggi's one ... buy quality young ones or stars didnt find themselves in their teams .... both type of players have motivation to do great things ...

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019

Yeah... I think people are underestimating the affect playing with Sandro/MDS/Rabiot/Matuidi in the same flank has on Ronaldo...

He went from playing with Marcelo/ Nacho/Kroos/Mordric... to this... when he's 35 years old.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
We should forget that Sh***y Regista position. It worked for us in the past because we had Pirlo (best Regista ever) and three exceptional, world class B2B to protect him. With regista normally are weak defensive or low stamina/strength/pace players, opponent will be easily to penetrate our defense with quick and direct passing like Sassoulo/Atalanta.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There's no bigger leech than your useless LGBTQ+ Activist Bertha.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely. There's no comparison. Nacho is a Triumph New Scrambler 1200 while De Sciglio is a Vepsa, or a Yamaha Fino at best.
Nah, Princess7 is bigger. Turkey would be a good destination for him. How much would Besiktas pay for him (or what ever useless clubs there is)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)