Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Call me crazy but I`d definitely ship Ronaldo should we get a 100M offer (but its not going to happen).
I dont like how our team always looking for him instead of doing something useful
In normal world we will not get that kind of money for CR7 nowadays. Let alone after this covid outbreak
The only way is, as CR7 is not more younger anymore we must offer to renegotiate his contract to be more favouring to us
Count on him till he retired as one of our legend, maybe he can be manager or director in the future
But from what I see, he will become club owner just like what Beckham, Del Piero , Buffon

I dont like how our team always looking for him instead of doing something useful
and for this problem we need to balance our right side so the midfielder have more option and at the same time we will get balance as we can attack from both side. Costa is great player that can dribble, but we cannot depend on him regularly

With only Bentancur, Arthur and probably Rabiot in our midfield, it just feel we have so much potential but without fighter there
I am looking for Casemiro type of player to complete that midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Juventus prepare total revamp
Juventus are reportedly ready for a total revamp this summer, putting the likes of Gonzalo Higuain, Federico Bernardeschi, Sami Khedira, Blaise Matuidi and Daniele Rugani on the market.

Should have done it while Allegri was here.
For those names, this season is their last with Juventus, how much gross wages we can save if we sell all of them ?

- - - Updated - - -

Add Danilo De Sciglio and Ramsey. Costa still doubtful.
I will still keep Danilo just as backup, as he can play both side but if there are possible alternative (Gosens)?? , sell Costa.
Move Cuadrado to right wing and buy real right back

rainhard

May 5, 2004
''Juventus are reportedly ready for a total revamp this summer

The objective is to find players who suit coach Maurizio Sarri’s vision''

sounds great
Yes, but please no Jorginho

But even if Sarri is not our coach next season, we still can approach to put Pep there because they both play same formation
so the players we bought still match that vision

But if Sarri still with us, then we should throw all the money to get Jan Oblak and sell Szcesny, Oblak only conceded 26 goals in 37 games and 17 clean sheet
He is still 27, we can still use him for 5 years and get something in return when we sell him

DEFENSE
Buy another strong centre back, as our time in paradise with Chiellini nearly over, I suggest Kumbulla from Verona, he is tall, young, relative low wages and already proven in Serie A (De Ligt, Demiral, Kumbulla, Chiellini, Romero). We can use Chiellini like Buffon, he can be role model for our young defender and play in 20 or so matches. We need to prepare

Left : Alex Sandro + Pellegrini as backup (this should be enough) and we can focus on another thing
Right back : ?? + ??, this area and midfield is our priority
Emerson Royal for right back ??
Danilo for backup, or if available get Hysaj and sell Danilo

MIDFIELD
We currently have 3 names Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot as we need 6 players to rotate
Another 3 players :
1. Aouar, this is tricky because he want to be 1st team player. If the coach can rotate him and Rabiot effectively this will be great
2. Locatelli as backup for CM
3. Sarri will want Jorginho here, but I want Casemiro as our 1st holding mid or other players in the same mould, strong, can boss the midfield, and able to give long pass from deep position if opportunity arise. I know that Casemiro is not available, but we need that kind of presence in midfield

Bentancur is better play as mezzala, as our new Marchisio. but he can be a holding mid backup too when we needed

Left wing :
CR7 + Gosens, just convert him to be left wing. you will get player with Lichsteiner mould in him
With Gosens, we can get the balance in late game if we put him as substitute for CR7 as he can attack and defend

Right wing :
Cuadrado and Kulusevsky
Sell Costa to raise $$$, he is great but can not depend on him regularly
I will sell Cuadrado, if we can get interesting player then go for it (Ferran Torres)
With 5 subs rule we can introduce all of the winger in 1 game and play high intensity game in 90 minutes

CF :
Dybala

Backup alternative (the important thing is low wages, can score)
Joao Pedro (17 goals and 4 assists in Serie A with Cagliari) 13 goals from open play + 4 penalty
Muriel (17 goals and 1 assists) he is quick and dangerous in the box
this preference because they already know Serie A, they will not need more time to adapt, low wages
Both of those name are better purchase than Milik

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
''Juventus are reportedly ready for a total revamp this summer

The objective is to find players who suit coach Maurizio Sarri’s vision''

sounds great
Great. Where do we find at least 3 kante and 2 bernajoker so we can blindly press all game.
They should pay for "Game management for noobs", book, and give it to sarri instead or "how to take advantage of your players that you have on your disposal", or "expand your horizons and don't be a stubborn fool", all great books in my opinion.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes, but please no Jorginho

But even if Sarri is not our coach next season, we still can approach to put Pep there because they both play same formation
so the players we bought still match that vision

But if Sarri still with us, then we should throw all the money to get Jan Oblak and sell Szcesny, Oblak only conceded 26 goals in 37 games and 17 clean sheet
He is still 27, we can still use him for 5 years and get something in return when we sell him

DEFENSE
Buy another strong centre back, as our time in paradise with Chiellini nearly over, I suggest Kumbulla from Verona, he is tall, young, relative low wages and already proven in Serie A (De Ligt, Demiral, Kumbulla, Chiellini, Romero). We can use Chiellini like Buffon, he can be role model for our young defender and play in 20 or so matches. We need to prepare

Left : Alex Sandro + Pellegrini as backup (this should be enough) and we can focus on another thing
Right back : ?? + ??, this area and midfield is our priority
Emerson Royal for right back ??
Danilo for backup, or if available get Hysaj and sell Danilo

MIDFIELD
We currently have 3 names Bentancur, Arthur and Rabiot as we need 6 players to rotate
Another 3 players :
1. Aouar, this is tricky because he want to be 1st team player. If the coach can rotate him and Rabiot effectively this will be great
2. Locatelli as backup for CM
3. Sarri will want Jorginho here, but I want Casemiro as our 1st holding mid or other players in the same mould, strong, can boss the midfield, and able to give long pass from deep position if opportunity arise. I know that Casemiro is not available, but we need that kind of presence in midfield

Bentancur is better play as mezzala, as our new Marchisio. but he can be a holding mid backup too when we needed

Left wing :
CR7 + Gosens, just convert him to be left wing. you will get player with Lichsteiner mould in him
With Gosens, we can get the balance in late game if we put him as substitute for CR7 as he can attack and defend

Right wing :
Cuadrado and Kulusevsky
Sell Costa to raise $$$, he is great but can not depend on him regularly
I will sell Cuadrado, if we can get interesting player then go for it (Ferran Torres)
With 5 subs rule we can introduce all of the winger in 1 game and play high intensity game in 90 minutes

CF :
Dybala

Backup alternative (the important thing is low wages, can score)
Joao Pedro (17 goals and 4 assists in Serie A with Cagliari) 13 goals from open play + 4 penalty
Muriel (17 goals and 1 assists) he is quick and dangerous in the box
this preference because they already know Serie A, they will not need more time to adapt, low wages
Both of those name are better purchase than Milik
Its not that I dont agree but a change to 3-4-1-2 could benefit us as both Cuadrado and A.S are good going forward while Dybala Ronaldo and Kulusevski can easily fit drifting wide whenever needed and add some power on the center as well.

No matter what we do - We need a strong mid.
Casemiro is a good option although unavailabe as he could help defensively and allow the other two more freedom going forward.
That being said I think the whole forum know who are my top two picks for our midfield

- - - Updated - - -

Great. Where do we find at least 3 kante and 2 bernajoker so we can blindly press all game.
They should pay for "Game management for noobs", book, and give it to sarri instead or "how to take advantage of your players that you have on your disposal", or "expand your horizons and don't be a stubborn fool", all great books in my opinion.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Kante would be great!

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I don't like the injury report of the guy. Feels like past 2 seasons i'v watched Chelsea play, or any other PL team feels like Kante is always missing. I could be wrong, but atleast how it feels.

How old is he? Late 20s?
You're somewhat correct. His overzealous and aggressive play style has caught up with him a little. His body can't handle the rigours and intensity of it like it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)