Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
We should go for Thomas Partey , offer Bernardeschi to Atletico , i heard they value Partey 40M EU .
Partey was Atleti's best mid when Juve played them imo. He replaced Gabi when I thought Gabi would be unreplaceable. Don't understand why Atleti would want to let him go. I feel he's the one pushing for a transfer. Probably to his boyhood favourites- Arsenal or Chelsea don't know which. But if he's available he would be my no.1 choice for DM, ahead of Kante.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
@Mark what are the VS gurus saying about the mercato? Long time I heard anyting from VS. Anyone realiable there? I remember the times when someone posted pictures from Tiagos medicals, that was insider info on a high level

Jun 16, 2020
@Mark what are the VS gurus saying about the mercato? Long time I heard anyting from VS. Anyone realiable there? I remember the times when someone posted pictures from Tiagos medicals, that was insider info on a high level
- Sarri will get sacked
- This week first contacts between Juve and Roma for Zaniolo, 60m budget ready, we want to add one or two young players to lower the price.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I don't trust Zaniolo now for being the game changer. Don't get mistaken, kid might be good but i just won't trust him changing the dynamics of our middlefield by that age, we need an established star middlefielder.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
- Sarri will get sacked
- This week first contacts between Juve and Roma for Zaniolo, 60m budget ready, we want to add one or two young players to lower the price.
Hopefully they are right.
Sarri was brought for a reason and that is to play "beautiful football". Im looking at Serie A and found 2 teams that play beautiful football and non of them called Juventus...
Results wise - We win the Scudetto but that was king of a given. I mean you need to really mess up in order to not win with Juventus.

P.S the two teams I referred to are Lazio (pre covid) and Atalanta.

Looking at our management and we know their tendencies - It is likely to be an Italian.
Pep is not a target since Covid and the fact that City will likely be allowed to play in CL despite everything (what a joke)
Inazghi vs Gasperini vs Conte vs Other
Inzaghi - Might be a possibility although I see him continue with Lazio.
Other - Cant think of anyone in particular but I left it to surprises.
Gasperini - He and Inzaghi are my preferred coaches and while I really liked pre covid Lazio - I think Atalanta are doing something extraordinary.
Conte - The question is how much he is tied to Inter. We know the board like him..

I think its going to be Gasp vs Conte as on one hand we know the board wanted Conte but we also know the board wanted "beautiful football" which points to Gasperini.
I hope Atalanta`s game against us convinced the board to go with Gasperini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)