Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
i think it's mezz'ala, but we'll see.

if tici gets this sarriboi jorginho, he'll obviously play in the middle, and arthur as a mezz'ala:

(thank god it's only tuttosport.)
Disgusting, if true. Totally underwhelming acquisition that would be. Never liked nor rated Fagjinho - he doesn't strike me as a leader or someone who can truly command the midfield troops. A midfield of Rabiot, Jorhingo, and Arthur, Bentancur aside, is too soft and pussyfied for my liking - no warriors and no real men.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Disgusting, if true. Totally underwhelming acquisition that would be. Never liked nor rated Fagjinho - he doesn't strike me as a leader or someone who can truly command the midfield troops. A midfield of Rabiot, Jorhingo, and Arthur, Bentancur aside, is too soft and pussyfied for my liking - no warriors and no real men.
yeah, we'd need a more physical, more dynamic midfield. at least that was the main complaint for years. neither arthur, nor jorginho meet any of these criteria. their passing game is top though. not sure that's enough. either we convert bentancur to our own casemiro or it's an other sideways step for plenty of money.

anyway, at least kulusevski looks like the real deal. he'll add the grinta our starting lineup missed since mandzu was kicked out. still needs more consistency, but he's still very young, so i'm not worried about him.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Arthur can and has played in all 3 MF positions. It will depend on the coach. He is a box to box med. From what I have see his best position seems to be on the left side.
I am happy with Aouar or Pogba or Alaba. If Rabiot improves and become the player he was. He should stay. Let's say Bentancur, Arthur, Aouar ( my preference} Rabiot,
Ramsey and Fagioli ( give this youngster a chance he has qualities)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus & Napoli could eventually find an agreement for the Milik-Bernardeschi exchange. [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

Agreement between Milik-Juventus. The Bianconeri are offering Rugani as part of a deal to Napoli, who wants Bernardeschi instead. According to Polish press

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,973
    Lotito willing to sell SMS for 70 million? :boh:

@Mark Any truth to this? Do we even stand a chance? Who else are we bringing in? We can't waste another season without upgrading the midfield :sigh:
    not to us though. :p

we want another top mid the media/gurus say.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Still doesn't change the fact that it's a retarded swap proposal...
    in what way is it retarded? bernadeschi is near enough useless. I find it funny that now if any player has an ACL injury he's not flavour of the month and should avoid at all cost, that means we shouldn't be chasing Zaniolo, and release Demiral asap, in Milik's case the ACL injuries were over 2 years ago now

Jun 16, 2020
    add Ferran Torres and it would make it near enough perfect

- - - Updated - - -

No way we going to pay 40+ mill for a 28 year old
    If we keep Costa I wouldn’t buy Torres. With Kulu and Costa there won’t be much playing time for him, It would be better to aim for Boga and leave him another year at Sassuolo.

Not that I want be happy.. but seems more logical to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)