Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They do, but he has 6 goals in almost a full season, and he is a straight up poacher. That small number defenitely counts more for if we should necessarily get him.
Lets take into account however that genoa a very low scoring team given the few chances they create. He's a bit of a raw predator but as a deputy I think it might be worth a punt.

Apr 29, 2006
Messi would be good enough for our bench... Who are we kidding - a motivated Messi to prove he isn't a Barcelona only player and showing their board how badly they f.up. would tear the CL apart, nevermind Italy.

CR7-Messi would be a guarantee half of their team and coaching staff would be prepared for an autograph. Who is the best player in the world would be the topic before and after every Juventus game. First time you could see both and evaluate without the bias of their current team. If they keep pushing each other(and who else is there to push them) the sky is the limit.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Its a well known fact he is a huge Inter fan but players are professionals (most of them).
Being an Inter fan isn't the biggest problem. Seeing Icardi as your favorite player is already a bigger problem, but actually seeing him as a role model is just plane stupid.
Off course it is Wikipedia, so I am not sure how reliable this all is.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lotito willing to sell SMS for 70 million? :boh:

@Mark Any truth to this? Do we even stand a chance? Who else are we bringing in? We can't waste another season without upgrading the midfield :sigh:
Hopefully

- - - Updated - - -

a35f236b173537e364321e4778c7c997.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juve? Only if CR7 leaves
City? No CL football...
PSG? Possibility
Barcelona? Probable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)