Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Everyone will regress if they go from Pogba in front of them to Matuidi. That Sandro - Pogba duo down the left side was incredible and was a massive threat with Sandro very overlapping and Pogba finding him in open space. That threat is basically non-existent with Matuidi.

Sandro is doing absolutely fine this season.
That AS was a tank. Took players on at will. Visibly slower after his second year. But he improved defensively and has been solid for a couple of years.

Far from our biggest worry, but if there's an opportunity to improve (on the field + books), do it. Same as with any other player/position.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
He's still better defensively and supportively in attack than Emerson
He just needs better link up on the left with someone better than Matuidi and more impetus from the team movement and passing to let him actually get up field more.
Not that he’s be as good as he was but it’d definitely be better

Apr 17, 2013
@Raphaël is Aouar a must sell this year, or are aulas and player happy to wait another year?
For this financial exercise, there are sales of Ndombele (60), Fekir (20), Toussart (25 to Hertha), so on June 30, the club won't have to worry. For the next one it will be more complicated, it will have to compensate for the absence of champions league - the crisis of the Covid (the club has taken out a loan guaranteed by the French state of 92 million euros).

He is lying as usual, saying in a first time that he will be sold, now he says the opposite, but we know him if he receives a good offer and the player accepts it, he will be sold.
Anyway the club has already anticipated a possible departure of Aouar with talented young player like Caqueret, Guimares and Reine-Adelaide.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zaniolo's a name continuously returns to Juventus because him & Pogba are top on Juve's transfer list every summer for the management, although Pogba is now inaccessible for Juventus this summer. [Fabrizio Romano]

- - - Updated - - -

For Zaniolo, No negotiations between Juve-Roma as Roma decided to keep him for one more season, Juve have to wait, Should Roma decide to sell him for €50m this summer due to budgetary reasons, Juve will be at front row to sign him but until today Roma want to keep him. [Romano]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arthur has returned to Barcelona. He has signed a 5 year contract with Juventus worth €5.5m + bonuses. Tomorrow he'll be back to training with Barca, the official announcement will be tomorrow. (Gerard Romero)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Has Juve been concretely connected to any right back?? Do they consider Cuadrado a fixture there or wtf? Who are some of the better young prospects in Europe that could be had? In serie A someone like castagne and hateboer would interest me. Maybe even reunite Sarri with Hysaj? The non serie A guy I like is Mukiele.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Has Juve been concretely connected to any right back?? Do they consider Cuadrado a fixture there or wtf? Who are some of the better young prospects in Europe that could be had? In serie A someone like castagne and hateboer would interest me. Maybe even reunite Sarri with Hysaj? The non serie A guy I like is Mukiele.
We send Higuain to River Plate and get Montiel in return

One Gonzalo for another

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Another nice double from Boga. Just get him and complete a pair of sick young wingers :tuttosport:
I know Boga play the same position with Ronaldo but he is an opporturnity we can't miss. He has high potential - may become right foot Salah, not high tranfer fee, and Sassuolo is like our feeder club.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know Boga play the same position with Ronaldo but he is an opporturnity we can't miss. He has high potential - may become right foot Salah, not high tranfer fee, and Sassuolo is like our feeder club.
If Sarri is the manager we’re gonna need depth on the wing. prob just depends on the cost.

- - - Updated - - -

We send Higuain to River Plate and get Montiel in return

One Gonzalo for another
never seen him play, but why not

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
While on paper a midfield of Roddy-Jorgi-Arty may seem unappealing it very may be a step up from what we have been fielding for the past few. We need actual workers in the mid who execute within Sarri's system, not stars to win CL (we already have the biggest star up front).

We all agree that we need to STREET Sami and looks like it's finally happening. Too bad about Rabiot but he was not considered whether he would fit the scheme when selecting our coach.

Emerson-Sandro swap has me skeptical. Unless Alaba can be made a reality. Then we'd have a nice stack on the defensive left.

I woke up feeling optimistic and hoping that Tici can give this squad a much needed refresh. I understand that it takes time so here's hoping :xfingers:
This is the only way you street sami

tenor.gif

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milik has many offers but he only wants Juventus, he won’t renew his contract that expires in 2021. Napoli want around 40/50mln€. [Tuttosport]

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola is working to bring Pinamonti to Juventus. [Corriere dello Sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)