Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@GordoDeCentral @Enron @icemaη can we just once and for all ban this obvious troll sgjuveboy? He does nothing but be a blatant shill troll, constantly posting nonsense to bait.
I agree with you @sgjuveboy you will be banned for a month should you come back to your old posting habits after the ban, it will become a permanent one

Jun 16, 2020
I've always liked Pinamonti. Very rounded and smart striker who can do a bit of everything. He was a brilliant youth striker, maybe only an 8/10 kind of finisher though.

No idea how he's doing now. But looking at his stats, very few goals for a pretty terrible Genoa team.
He had a great U20 World Cup last year and started very good with Genoa, two goals vs Roma if I’m not mistaken. Personally not a big fan of him tho, but playing as a striker in low table teams like Genoa is very difficult.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow. Benfica are a mess. Since the restart, 5 games, 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses, conceding 10 goals in the process. Let's not buy any defenders from them.

- - - Updated - - -

you R2'd the shit out of your controller yep :lol:
You know it :D

I miss the old Winning Eleven games with the Japanese commentary and the funky names. I am more of a Final Fantasy fan tbh. The first Final Fantasy I played was Final Fantasy 8, and I became hooked. After that, I went back and played 7, then waited for 9 to come out. I waited with baited breath until FF10 was released on the PS2 - exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)