Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meh. He's fucked up in the head. Ain't no cure for that.
Exactly!
Potential - Yeah he can be great but then goes his behavior and he is just too mental..

- - - Updated - - -

This mercato looks boring and maybe we end up with the same team, i would say, lets win the CL and then we can make great mercato ...
No problem.. We have Sarri.. It kind of guarantees a trophy..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dembele - Costa on the wings :tuttosport: Imagine them pushing for a goal in the most important parts of the season :tuttosport:

Ronaldo - Higuain - Dybala
Ramsey - Pjanić - Bentancur
Sandro - Chiellini - De Ligt - Danilo
Imagine clan matches on Call off Duty,
Dybala, Alex Sandro, Costa, Dembele.
:numnum:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm pretty sure paratici made his stance clear that pjanic for Arthur is the only deal worth considering (realistically) we told them to fuck off with the other ideas (vidal, rakitic, semedo, dembele)

I dont think dembele is happening and thankfully so

Durden

May 11, 2006
Why is everybody calling Dembele a retard? I have not followed him since he joined Barca, so dont know much about him, other than he was a great talent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is everybody calling Dembele a retard? I have not followed him since he joined Barca, so dont know much about him, other than he was a great talent.
World class talent, and world class idiot:

Deschamps: "Ousmane has been with us for a while. That's his usual trick to be late, although in his defence I'm sure he'll say: 'I'm not the only one.' Whether he's at a big club like Barcelona, with the French national team or somewhere else, he has to pay attention to that. It's part of the life and requirements of a professional footballer.

"He must improve to prevent it from becoming negative. These are situations that [have been] repeated. The sooner he understands that, the better for everyone."

Other comments:

"His poor lifestyle which includes an excessive amount of hours gaming, parties, nightclubs, and missing training frequently has been the major reason behind his constant soft tissue injuries since it is quite rare for 22-year-old to get injured so often."

You cant believe everything you hear, for example who cares if someone games on their own time. But there is enough warning signs in his young top level career, biggiest being the amount of times he been late to training/doesnt come back from vacation in time. But most of all, how often he is injured is huge warning sign. Biggiest waste of 145m ever. When he is healthy he is a top player, but that matters little when since his debute in Rennes, Dortmund to now Barca, ill disciplined trouble has followed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)