Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juventus and Inter are on high alert after RB Leipzig coach Julian Nagelsmann confessed Timo Werner is likely to leave. ‘There is nothing we can do about it.’

The striker is hot property on the transfer market, with interest from Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea.

He scored 31 goals with 12 assists in 40 competitive games for RB Leipzig so far this season, but the clause worth €60m expires on June 15.

“There is nothing we can do about it. He knows what he has in Leipzig and also what he has with me,” said coach Nagelsmann.

“He gets many chances to develop himself. I don’t know if it will help him that much if I tell him every day. A player has to feel that he can get better. If he doesn’t feel that, it wouldn’t do any good if I kept on telling him to stay here.

“In the end, it is his life, his career, he can decide that. I can’t think of anything new to say to Timo.”

Liverpool remain the favourites, even if they are reportedly not prepared to pay the release clause and want to negotiate a lower fee.

Juventus and Inter are in the hunt from Serie A, although the Nerazzurri would only go for him if Lautaro Martinez were to join Barcelona.
https://www.football-italia.net/153982/nagelsmann-if-werner-wants-leave

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo--Dybala--Kulu
Boga--Cavani--Cuads

Tonali--Bentancur--Zaniolo
Matuidi--Rabiot--Ramsey

AS--Bon--MDL--Danilo
Pellegrini--Chiello--Demiral--Cuads

Scz
Gigi

would u do it?
Replace Bon with Chiello :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The 2-3 ties to the club intrigue me (His father, Raiola)
10 in 29 this season intrigue me as well
What I don't understand is why we would push for a 22 yr old but not your boy Håland?
Would young Thuram get the play time?
Haaland is a superstar target at this point. Very hard to get with the other competition going for him, will cost alot more etc.

Thuram jr is just a good player in comparison, and will be much much much cheaper then Haaland. And also more likely a depth player. Haaland would be gotten to carry the attack, probably post CR7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)