Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Jimenez is a 29yo that has never had a 15 goal season in a European league.

We shouldn't be paying a cent to swap Higuain for him.

Much rather keep Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

Wolves have much more interesting players than Jimenez

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seems way too much in post Corona times. Isn't he 29 already?
still 4 years younger than Higuain, surely a better option than Milik?

- - - Updated - - -

Jimenez is a 29yo that has never had a 15 goal season in a European league.

We shouldn't be paying a cent to swap Higuain for him.

Much rather keep Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

Wolves have much more interesting players than Jimenez
Tbh Jimenez contribution to wolves' goals is what impresses me, he's contributed to the play of something like half of Wolves' goals this season which I think is a factor that should be tailored into Sarri's system which yes is very different to wolves, quite the opposite but he's a far more dynamic forward than say icardi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Old news and probably posted already:

- Juve won't go for William. He's over 30/high salary
- The interest in Pedro is more due to his entourage than Juve
-Juve still in the race for Tonali but need to find a solution for Pjanic
- Juve in contact with Chelsea. Emerson of interest. [Romeo Agresti via @JuveFanInfoFR]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can anyone link me to a solid source for the exact date of the Coppa apparently next week? I can't find anything...I'm not googling enough I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhhh shit

Juventus jump for Thuram Junior
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are interested in bringing Borussia Monchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram home to Turin, claim reports in France.
This would be a return to the city, because he essentially grew up there while his father Lilian played for Juve from 2001 to 2006.
Marcus was born in August 1997, a year after his Dad had joined Parma.
Thuram Junior is currently lighting up the Bundesliga with 14 goals and nine assists in 37 competitive games for Borussia Monchengladbach.
He only made the move from Guingamp last summer for €9m and that transfer value has already more than doubled to circa €25m.
There have already been links with Roma, Inter and Fiorentina, but according to le10sport.com, Juventus are currently the most active in pursuing the 22-year-old.
Thuram is primarily a centre-forward, but can play in any of the attacking trident roles, allowing him to fit perfectly into Maurizio Sarri’s tactics.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Who?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone link me to a solid source for the exact date of the Coppa apparently next week? I can't find anything...I'm not googling enough I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

ohhhhh shit

By Football Italia staff
Thuram-Marcus-2005-epa_0.jpg

EPA.png

Juventus are interested in bringing Borussia Monchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram home to Turin, claim reports in France.
This would be a return to the city, because he essentially grew up there while his father Lilian played for Juve from 2001 to 2006.
Thuram Junior is currently lighting up the Bundesliga with 14 goals and nine assists in 37 competitive games for Borussia Monchengladbach.
He only made the move from Guingamp last summer for €9m and that transfer value has already more than doubled to circa €25m.
There have already been links with Roma, Inter and Fiorentina, but according to le10sport.com, Juventus are currently the most active in pursuing the 22-year-old.
Thuram is primarily a centre-forward, but can play in any of the attacking trident roles, allowing him to fit perfectly into Maurizio Sarri’s tactics.
Who?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
By Football Italia staff
Thuram-Marcus-2005-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

@Dru @Iceman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)