Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Swap deal would be more appetizing because I don't think we would get FMV for Berna.

But then again I don't think trading our garbage for someone else's garbage is wise approach. Unless Tici will be treating the mercato as a swap meet.

For years Beppe was labeled a provencal-level operative and was given hell for his moves.

So now that we have a provencal coach we are right back in that same marketplace for such players
Idk man, Joao Pedro looked pretty good the few times I've seen him play. Scores consistently too. At the very least would make a good rotation option.
Even worse if we actually pay money for Joao

Bring back Dani Stone instead. He'll play for marbles after his recent run of clubs in his homeland
Guys, they said Joao Pedro but the rumour is about Pedro. The ex-Farca/Chelsea guy.
Lmao I thought it was obvious, hence the comment under the pic. We've been linked for a freebie on Pedro from CHELSEA for quite a while, even says it clearly in the quote, yet the lads at IFTV are spreading news that we are linked with Joao Pedro from Cagliari lmao.

Both players have no business at Juve btw

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Berna has had enough time already. He's a Roma level player at best, it's time to move on.

Swap for Jorginho would be dope. We get a player that suits the coach's needs and at the same time we get rid of one that looks completely lost.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
1 good game in how many? how much more time does he need?
Jorginho is as mediocre as it gets although for some reason I thought he was in his 30's. Berna's shown glimpses albeit handful of times, problem with him is mentally, I'd gamble on him because of his athleticism and raw fantasista imaginations and talent over watered down Italian busquest any day.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jorginho is as mediocre as it gets although for some reason I thought he was in his 30's. Berna's shown glimpses albeit handful of times, problem with him is mentally, I'd gamble on him because of his athleticism and raw fantasista imaginations and talent over watered down Italian busquest any day.

I'm sorry what? this is Bernadeschi we are talking about here, not some prime cassano/del piero/ baggio hybrid

if anything Bernadeschi is some watered down version of padoin, another jack of all trades. Jorginho may not be world class, granted, but in our current system who is going to be better for us? Jorginho for obvious reasons. The bernadeschi experiment is over with sarri, he's failed. Jorginho is 28 and in his prime.

I can see Chelsea being interested in this deal given their lack of options out wide at the moment with William and Pedro set to leave, Hudson odoi with his injuries.

I'm all for this move, it's not like we're signing verratti and at least we keep bentancur further forwards. and at least we won't be signing paredes either. Leaving the pjanic option for another move.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Berna has had enough time already. He's a Roma level player at best, it's time to move on.

Swap for Jorginho would be dope. We get a player that suits the coach's needs and at the same time we get rid of one that looks completely lost.
Obviously I'm in the minority here and the swap sounds reasonable for both clubs. I just don't like the direction we will be taking with jorginho even if we have to deploy dlp give the starting spot to Bentancur.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Obviously I'm in the minority here and the swap sounds reasonable for both clubs. I just don't like the direction we will be taking with jorginho even if we have to deploy dlp give the starting spot to Bentancur.
I love bentancur I really do, but doesn't have the same vision and quickness in his passing, he is a short term solution for this season but I prefer him in a more box to box role

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I'm sorry what? this is Bernadeschi we are talking about here, not some prime cassano/del piero/ baggio hybrid

if anything Bernadeschi is some watered down version of padoin, another jack of all trades. Jorginho may not be world class, granted, but in our current system who is going to be better for us? Jorginho for obvious reasons. The bernadeschi experiment is over with sarri, he's failed. Jorginho is 28 and in his prime.

I can see Chelsea being interested in this deal given their lack of options out wide at the moment with William and Pedro set to leave, Hudson odoi with his injuries.

I'm all for this move, it's not like we're signing verratti and at least we keep bentancur further forwards. and at least we won't be signing paredes either. Leaving the pjanic option for another move.
What part of my post gave you the impression I was talking about some del piero baggio hybrid? That cross to Ronaldo against atleti at the stage was at those moments can never be coached you gotta have a certain level of footy brain and balls to pull it off. We invested 40mil on the dude. Suck it up and give him another season to sort his head out.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What part of my post gave you the impression I was talking about some del piero baggio hybrid? That cross to Ronaldo against atleti at the stage was at those moments can never be coached you gotta have a certain level of footy brain and balls to pull it off. We invested 40mil on the dude. Suck it up and give him another season to sort his head out.
the bit where you said he has "raw fantasista imaginations"

Like I said he's had 1 good game, its even more disappointing to think that 1 good game cost us 40 mill in 2 seasons, he's been given a more than fair chance under sarri and even under allegri he was underwhelming for the large parts. Cut our losses and get someone who will be more beneficial for the team like jorginho, instead of waiting and hoping for another miracle game

- - - Updated - - -

Agresti says its more Pedro's entourage that wants to move here than a Juve interest
of course it is. Juve's target is bringing the average age of the team down, how anyone thinks Pedro, giroud or any other old fart we've been linked with will help that is beyond me

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
the bit where you said he has "raw fantasista imaginations"

Like I said he's had 1 good game, its even more disappointing to think that 1 good game cost us 40 mill in 2 seasons, he's been given a more than fair chance under sarri and even under allegri he was underwhelming for the large parts. Cut our losses and get someone who will be more beneficial for the team like jorginho, instead of waiting and hoping for another miracle game

- - - Updated - - -

of course it is. Juve's target is bringing the average age of the team down, how anyone thinks Pedro, giroud or any other old fart we've been linked with will help that is beyond me
Yes he comes up with plays that resemble those guys doesn't mean he's as good as them. You cut loses when there's injury problems, inconsistency can be worked on.

Bottom line this is not a trade up and I personally don't think is an even swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)