Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This media is shit who reported that arthur father said yes to juve move...Just when his mother said that he is happy in Barca.
Italian media is so shit that is seems like 10 year old kid is writing it.

At least we have prove from his mother twitter that she said it.
Where is tuttosport prove?

Some fat cunt that finished good college and journalist is writing shit that comes to his mind because of lack imagination and sport events.
You have a weird obsession

@GordoDeCentral can you ip check if this guy isnt Arthur himself? (if you are Arthur, newsflash, no one gives a damn if u join or not).

Wheres @Alen s detective work when you need him.

May 4, 2020
If arthur was so good , he would not be on transfer list. I don't care about him , I kniw what is realistic to happen and the guy who rejected already 3 times move this summer will not come.

Tonali is 3 times better player, arthur defence is shit. He lacks of pace and athleticism.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't care what you guys say, they're trying to tell us something here
He's on his way to Juve??? Derp

- - - Updated - - -

balzarini:
buffon will renew
dembelé not happening, icardi 1-2% chance, pogba unlikely too
will talk about haaland in 1-2 years :shifty:
milik is ahead of everyone else
no drunkturo

:boh:
So in a nutshell we arent signing anyone major at least in midfield... I smell BS

- - - Updated - - -

If arthur was so good , he would not be on transfer list. I don't care about him , I kniw what is realistic to happen and the guy who rejected already 3 times move this summer will not come.

Tonali is 3 times better player, arthur defence is shit. He lacks of pace and athleticism.
It's not about whether he is that good or not. Hes listed because barca need money and they are crazy about Martinez and willing to sacrifice nearly anyone and everyone to get him

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Is there real weight to the Milik rumor? I havent paid attention.

He fits us better than Icardi does imo. With Dybala and Ronaldo an ideal fit would be a player that can bring them into play at scoring positions. Milik is very versatile and good in all areas in the CF position, he can do a similar job as Mandzukic did in attack for Dybala but with more flexibility in the play.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Is there real weight to the Milik rumor? I havent paid attention.

He fits us better than Icardi does imo. With Dybala and Ronaldo an ideal fit would be a player that can bring them into play at scoring positions. Milik is very versatile and good in all areas in the CF position, he can do a similar job as Mandzukic did in attack for Dybala but with more flexibility in the play.
The problem is that he tends to spend so much time on the sidelines with injury.
Didn't he rupture his acl already?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)