Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (127 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"Juventus and Barcelona are in talks. Arthur is the name that interests the most. In return, we are talking about De Sciglio and Pjanic. De Ligt absolutely will not move. Pogba, if he returns to Italy, he returns to Juve." [Romeo Agresti]

Apr 17, 2013
Milinkovic must want to leave'
tare-1910-epa_0.jpg

Lazio sporting director Igli Tare has insisted that Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will only leave if he ‘thinks his time is up’ at the club.
Milinkovic-Savic has been regularly linked with moves away from Lazio, but the midfielder has so far opted to stay loyal.
Speaking to Sky Sport Italia, Tare was asked what would happen if the Aquile received an offer of €120-130m for the Serb.
“The player’s desire is crucial,” he replied.
“Generally speaking, if a player thinks that their time is up and wants to go somewhere else, it shouldn’t be a problem.
“Eras come to an end. Just look what happened to Napoli this season. The fact he stayed in Rome for five years is because he has strong links with the city and club.
“When there was some temptation, a bit on our part, a bit on his, we never went all the way.
“However, things must be assessed at the end of the season.”

Commisso: 'If Chiesa wants to leave...'
By Football Italia staff
Commisso-1911-press-epa_0_2.jpg

Rocco Commisso has confirmed that Fiorentina will let Federico Chiesa leave ‘if he wants to go’ and denied offering him a new contract.

It was reported in February that Commisso had prepared Chiesa a ‘bumper contract’ to keep him at Fiorentina.

However, the Viola owner admits no such deal is on the table and that he is prepared to sell the forward for the right price.

“We had a meeting before Christmas if I’m not mistaken,” he told Radio Bruno Toscana.

“If he wants to go then I’m sorry, but we’d accommodate him, providing the offer is fair. We must also see what he’s worth.

“[His price] may have dropped since last year. It must suit everyone, although there’s a chance that he’ll stay.

“I haven’t offered Federico anything. There hasn’t been a proposal, it’s fake news. The important thing is that a player wants to stay.

“Many players have understood that Fiorentina are aiming high. I don’t want to put anything in Chiesa’s mouth, he’s a very good lad.

“We have a very good relationship and I want to keep him. I want to do the right thing for Fiorentina and, if he wants to go, we’ll accommodate him.”

The 70-year-old previously ruled out the prospect of selling his prized asset to Juventus...

“There’s Juventus, but there are also other teams in Europe.”[/QUOTE]

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
tare-1910-epa_0.jpg

Lazio sporting director Igli Tare has insisted that Sergej Milinkovic-Savic will only leave if he ‘thinks his time is up’ at the club.
Milinkovic-Savic has been regularly linked with moves away from Lazio, but the midfielder has so far opted to stay loyal.
Speaking to Sky Sport Italia, Tare was asked what would happen if the Aquile received an offer of €120-130m for the Serb.
“Generally speaking, if a player thinks that their time is up and wants to go somewhere else, it shouldn’t be a problem.
“Eras come to an end. Just look what happened to Napoli this season. The fact he stayed in Rome for five years is because he has strong links with the city and club.
“When there was some temptation, a bit on our part, a bit on his, we never went all the way.

By Football Italia staff

Rocco Commisso has confirmed that Fiorentina will let Federico Chiesa leave ‘if he wants to go’ and denied offering him a new contract.

It was reported in February that Commisso had prepared Chiesa a ‘bumper contract’ to keep him at Fiorentina.

However, the Viola owner admits no such deal is on the table and that he is prepared to sell the forward for the right price.

“We had a meeting before Christmas if I’m not mistaken,” he told Radio Bruno Toscana.

“If he wants to go then I’m sorry, but we’d accommodate him, providing the offer is fair. We must also see what he’s worth.

“[His price] may have dropped since last year. It must suit everyone, although there’s a chance that he’ll stay.

“I haven’t offered Federico anything. There hasn’t been a proposal, it’s fake news. The important thing is that a player wants to stay.

“Many players have understood that Fiorentina are aiming high. I don’t want to put anything in Chiesa’s mouth, he’s a very good lad.

“We have a very good relationship and I want to keep him. I want to do the right thing for Fiorentina and, if he wants to go, we’ll accommodate him.”

The 70-year-old previously ruled out the prospect of selling his prized asset to Juventus...

“There’s Juventus, but there are also other teams in Europe.”
[/QUOTE]
tenor.gif

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
tare-1910-epa_0.jpg

By Football Italia staff

“There’s Juventus, but there are also other teams in Europe.”
Sounds like recent graduates of Marotta University

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)