Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm surprised that you are pushing for the Pogba scenario, like it was ever that realistic :D

Meanwhile Marca reports Pjanic is close to Barca. That Arthur - Pjanic swap is going to happen while Pogba will be off to Madrid, lol.
1. Im not sure Arthur is interested in moving - If he is I think we are taking a gamble here as we might fetch more money from Arthur in the long run since he is young and Pjanic isnt but the injury history of his... Tough to ignore..
2. Why not both Pogba and Arthur - Why does it has to be one of the two?! Pjanic Arthur will probably be a straight swap as I dont think any of the sides will be willing to add some cash into it. Basically it says our situation is practically the same in terms of finance (not even considering the fact that Arthur`s wages will be lower than Pjanic`s - at least on a gross level)...
I dont think it will be one of the two but more of both - The question is - Arthur in a swap deal or just money ...
Anyway Pjanic kind of lost it here so selling him wouldnt be a terrible idea..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
1. Im not sure Arthur is interested in moving - If he is I think we are taking a gamble here as we might fetch more money from Arthur in the long run since he is young and Pjanic isnt but the injury history of his... Tough to ignore..
2. Why not both Pogba and Arthur - Why does it has to be one of the two?! Pjanic Arthur will probably be a straight swap as I dont think any of the sides will be willing to add some cash into it. Basically it says our situation is practically the same in terms of finance (not even considering the fact that Arthur`s wages will be lower than Pjanic`s - at least on a gross level)...
I dont think it will be one of the two but more of both - The question is - Arthur in a swap deal or just money ...
Anyway Pjanic kind of lost it here so selling him wouldnt be a terrible idea..
Pogba seems far away:

today Fabio hinted about his high salary demands ... and if Pjanic out with this boy in Barca ... so Pogba will never come as the club will not fork any cash too ...and Pjanic card to swap with MU involving Pogba is finished ..

pogba is not realistic with the current market

even Tonali

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I actually don't know anything about Arthur, I assume he would come with another big signing in the midfield... Right?
Nope. In this covid context the only way we are getting someone is by exchanging players.
We don't afford to splash the cash.
The rumor mil. is pjianic for Arthur, higuain for some Alvarez guy from river plate.
Bernardeschi for someone etc., NBA style.
That could all change if we sell and use the money to buy.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nope. In this covid context the only way we are getting someone is by exchanging players.
We don't afford to splash the cash.
The rumor mil. is pjianic for Arthur, higuain for some Alvarez guy from river plate.
Bernardeschi for someone etc., NBA style.
That could all change if we sell and use the money to buy.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
We shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)