Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (231 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol you post like we have the option of turning down KDB.

Who is basically the best possible quality player to get, and fills an extreme positional need.
as much as I like Pogba I would skip on him if we have the chance for KDB...
Its not if I rate him higher than Pogba but more of how much the player suits our needs.
While Pogba will be a massive boost - KDB can provide the level of creativity no one else can (maybe only Messi..)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

it's obviously only a rumor at the moment, but fuck paratici and sarri if they swap alex sandro for that nobody.
I dont understand why should we even consider selling A.Sandro.. He is in my opinion the best LB in the world + he has years in front of him + quite consistent + works well with Ronaldo..
A.Sandro true value should be around the 100M mark... For me he and T.A.Arnold are miles ahead of everyone else.. (although Arnold is a RB and not a LB..)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Emerson :yuck: :inter:

Then we'd have the worst selection of FBs among all the big teams (and worst selection of FBs since we had Del Neri the cunt here) to add to our pathetic mediocre midfield (another shameful and embarrassing lack of riches compared to other big clubs).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol imagine being our club, seeing our fullback options as Sandro, Danilo, De Goatloo and Cuadrado

and fucking selling Sandro
Incredibly underwhelming and disgusting. The funny thing is, Cuads, the only non natural FB, would be the best of the lot - oh the irony!

- - - Updated - - -

Just get Ricardo Pereira, swap ramsey if you have to, full backs sorted
An appetizer of Pereira, main dish of Pogba with a side of Tonali, and a Torres for dessert.

May 4, 2020
Hello from new member

I would like Pogba come back, KDB is not realistic option. He will stay in City. Also have problems with injuries very often.
I don't know what is with Pogba is he really injured or is he faking it to make transfer this summer.
Real Madrid could be big problem, they always have cash and Zidane wants him. Lets hope they will go for Camivinga.

Arthur from Barca already two times said from interview and ig post that he does not want to go anywhere this summer.
He wants stay in Barca so he will not move this summer anywhere.

I think Barca and Juve are talking but let's be real...Why would any team in the world want lord de sciglio...?
I looked on transfermarkt and only players that could be changed for Pjanic are Rakitic,Roberto and Umtiti...
They all have flaws so no point of bringing them in Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)