Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canarinha

Jan 12, 2020
Haaland man.... on top of my dream list.
The size, the first touch and finishing, movement.... straight up superstar in the making.
Dortmund will ask for 100 mil€ ATLEAST for him now.

Agree on KDB...if the CL ban stands he should be prio 1! Can't imagine
Pjanic-Bentancur-KDB trio... we need a leader like Kevin.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Haaland man.... on top of my dream list.
The size, the first touch and finishing, movement.... straight up superstar in the making.
Dortmund will ask for 100 mil€ ATLEAST for him now.

Agree on KDB...if the CL ban stands he should be prio 1! Can't imagine
Pjanic-Bentancur-KDB trio... we need a leader like Kevin.
Haaland will stay for another year or two there and then be sold for 75mln, that's his clause.

Raiola will bring him here as a gift after we agree to sell De Ligt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Allan as an option off the bench? Fuck yeah.

Allan as our only midfield reinforcement? Paratootsie can pack his bags and take Goldilocks and Chain Smoking Cancer with him to Guantanamo.

- - - Updated - - -

Håland in 2022, and then we sell him for 200 million to some EPL team in 2026 or 2027 (so he can realize his EPL dream).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we go for Vidal as well as Pogba as we need someone mobile with knowledge of how to recover balls
Vidal Berna swap ($ involved as well as Vidal is old..)

- - - Updated - - -

Allan as an option off the bench? Fuck yeah.

Allan as our only midfield reinforcement? Paratootsie can pack his bags and take Goldilocks and Chain Smoking Cancer with him to Guantanamo.

- - - Updated - - -

Håland in 2022, and then we sell him for 200 million to some EPL team in 2026 or 2027 (so he can realize his EPL dream).
Allan would be a good fit but he wont go to our bench with our current team...

- - - Updated - - -

TS mentioning G. Jesus :tuttosport:
Good player but he will cost some $...
Im convinced we will be going for both Pogba and Tonali so it seems highly unlikely

- - - Updated - - -

Haaland will not be joining us.. we missed on him..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
injury prone, so a typical juve signing. he had like 3 or 4 knee operations after he joined bayern. didn't check his record lately, iirc he avoided major injuries during the last 2 seasons. other than the injuries, he was quite disappointing on some big occasions. that's the bad part.

he's a classy midfielder if you only consider his abilities. he's a la masia kid, so passing is obviously easy for him. vision, first touch, skills, all top notch. he can also tackle better than any of our post-vidal mids. like verratti with less aggression, better passing & skills, similar mental midgetery. i'd take him in a heartbeat over any of our current mids if it wasn't for his injuries. too bad j-medical would kill him in a month.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Overrated like no one else.. He has great ball control which confuses almost everyone making them think he is a superstar but the truth is he is only a CM with good ball control and nothing special..
Also a very different player compared to Pogba so it smells like BS all over the place... Finally we have Tuttosport as source which kind of confirms its a BS..

- - - Updated - - -

Wanda linked Icardi to us again?! I really hope we skip on him.. Rather we splash on "unproven" Halland than on the "mighty" Icardi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)