Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
Not sure how people think Kulusevski will be ready to start for Juventus just like that. When we signed Bernardeschi he was a top player for Fiorentina, and he still hasn’t emerged. Clearly Kulu is promising but we shouldn’t expect him to walk into the 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not sure how people think Kulusevski will be ready to start for Juventus just like that. When we signed Bernardeschi he was a top player for Fiorentina, and he still hasn’t emerged. Clearly Kulu is promising but we shouldn’t expect him to walk into the 11.

It’s mostly @Mark who thinks Kulusevski and Orsolini will solve all our problems. Crazy Canuck that he is.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

The Bernardeschi of 2016/17 would be a starter in this Juve team.

It’s not that Berna hasn’t emerged, the problem is that he’s regressed.

Kulu might not be a top class player yet, but who else do we have that can play as a 10? Costa is always injured. Ramsey is a flop. Berna has zero mental strength.

Mar 3, 2014
The Bernardeschi of 2016/17 would be a starter in this Juve team.

It’s not that Berna hasn’t emerged, the problem is that he’s regressed.

Kulu might not be a top class player yet, but who else do we have that can play as a 10? Costa is always injured. Ramsey is a flop. Berna has zero mental strength.
Buy someone? or don't play w/ a #10? Kulu is promising but he isn't a guy that you can pencil in w/ certainty. Not even close.

We should be looking at a 4-3-3. That is the formation Sarri had most success with and that is the formation that Guardiola would use if he came here. Kulu can play as a winger. But based on the current situation of the team, Juve have got to sell a lot. Management need to bring the wage bill down and sell some players in order to take full advantage of the 400M equity issuance.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Buy someone? or don't play w/ a #10? Kulu is promising but he isn't a guy that you can pencil in w/ certainty. Not even close.

We should be looking at a 4-3-3. That is the formation Sarri had most success with and that is the formation that Guardiola would use if he came here. Kulu can play as a winger. But based on the current situation of the team, Juve have got to sell a lot. Management need to bring the wage bill down and sell some players in order to take full advantage of the 400M equity issuance.
let's buy Neres,Ziychec,Werner in attack
Sell Dybala and Higuain

Let's get Pogba + CDM + Milinkovic and get Traorè back for midfield
Sell Pjanic,Matuidi and Khedira (Ramsey or Rabiot as well if possible)

Defense let's sell Rugani,De Sciglio
get back Pellegrini from Loan
Buy Hateboer

Szczesny
(Buffon)

Hateboer-De Ligt-Demiral-Pellegrini
(Danilo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro)
Milinkovic-CDM-Pogba
(Traorè-Bentancur-Rabiot)
Neres-Werner-Ronaldo
(Costa-Giroud-Bernardeschi)

extras: Cuadrado​

Sell whoever isn't in this list.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sell Dybala and Higuain

Buy Hateboer

Szczesny
(Buffon)

Milinkovic-CDM-Pogba
Neres-Werner-Ronaldo

So.. basically you weakened our defense while putting our better defenders as subs but raised the midfield level and got nobodies to partner Ronaldo this is a good Europa League team..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So.. basically you weakened our defense while putting our better defenders as subs but raised the midfield level and got nobodies to partner Ronaldo this is a good Europa League team..
well Chiello and Bonny still I just think that Demiral and Deligt are our near future

Who you'd partner Ronaldo with knowing he won't play a First striker and a helper? keep Higuain? try impossible targets?
tell me who please xD

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell Dybala and Higuain

Buy Hateboer

Szczesny
(Buffon)

Milinkovic-CDM-Pogba
Neres-Werner-Ronaldo

Your attack, Ronaldo aside, is absolute dogshit.

Werner and Neres :howler: :rofl: Way to downgrade buddy.

You want to keep I'll play 2 games and stay injured for 10 Costa? Burnturdeski? The most useless and overrated Italian attacker of the last decade. Giroud? :lol: :rofl: :howler:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Your attack, Ronaldo aside, is absolute dogshit.

Werner and Neres :howler: :rofl: Way to downgrade buddy.

You want to keep I'll play 2 games and stay injured for 10 Costa? Burnturdeski? The most useless and overrated Italian attacker of the last decade. Giroud? :lol: :rofl: :howler:
again instead of being a cock tell me who you'd get instead.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
again instead of being a cock tell me who you'd get instead.
Why are you changing the attack FFS? Our problems are in midfield. We upgrade the midfield with Pogba and Tonali. Leave the attack as is, seeing as Kulu and Orsolini are probably going to feature. We can't rely on Costa, so sell him.

Attack: Higuain, Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulu, Orsolini, and bring someone else in. Sell Costa and Burturdeski. You're proposing we keep the latter, who is easily our worst player in the attacking department, and a terminally injured Brazilian who only plays 70 minutes every 10 games. This is not smart or sustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)