Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Why are you changing the attack FFS? Our problems are in midfield. We upgrade the midfield with Pogba and Tonali. Leave the attack as is, seeing as Kulu and Orsolini are probably going to feature. We can't rely on Costa, so sell him.

Attack: Higuain, Ronaldo, Dybala, Kulu, Orsolini, and bring someone else in. Sell Costa and Burturdeski. You're proposing we keep the latter, who is easily our worst player in the attacking department, and a terminally injured Brazilian who only plays 70 minutes every 10 games. This is not smart or sustainable.
because beside Ronaldo none of our strikers are scoring anything lately.
Costa? haha good joke.
Bernadeschi? even more
Higuain? nah mate.
Dybala? skills but goals? neither.

Who is scoring in our attack beside Ronaldo?

None from midfield either so we need to change something.
Manager and players.
Higuain looks about done as player.
Dybala is there but...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Costa? haha good joke.
Bernadeschi? even more
Higuain? nah mate.

Manager and players.
Dybala is there but...
But you're replacing them with far worse players. Neres is like the Dutch Burnturdeski. He might be lighting it up in Eredivisie, but that league is a joke. If Higuain is done, Giroud was done two years ago. He's a garbage player and a giant douchebag too.

Werner hasn't convinced me. He has pace, but I'm not so sure he has the quality to be a sub for Juventus, let alone a starter.

You can't revamp the entire team like that.

Defense is set with De Ligt and Demiral. You bring in a reliable RB and we're good.

Kulu and Orsolini will come in for the attack. Sell Costa and Burnturdeski,

Raise more funds by selling Ramsey and even Pjanic if necessary. Bring in Tonali and Pogba to play with Rabiot and Bentancur and your midfield already looks far more dynamic and physical.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Whether Sarri stays and continues with 4312 or Max comes back and wants to use 4312 again I want Luis Alberto to play that role behind strikers. Easier said than done considering it's Lotito and they'll play CL, but if we could get him man is a monster.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whether Sarri stays and continues with 4312 or Max comes back and wants to use 4312 again I want Luis Alberto to play that role behind strikers. Easier said than done considering it's Lotito and they'll play CL, but if we could get him man is a monster.
He is WC but the truth is that he also over-perform at the moment...
Pjanic is exactly the opposite this season - Pjanic is a great player who has the worst season of his life..

I believe we will take back the scudetto next year (in case the team current form continue..) as Pogba I really believe he will be signed and our midfield will be twice as good (not that it is that difficult..)

dryatson

Feb 2, 2020
This team reached the end of a winning cycle. And, when you think about it, I'm believing Allegri saw it before anyone else and was not the unhappiest man to be realesed of his head coach duties... And let be honest, the appointment of CR7 was only done in the aim to have a last gasp (or last push... depend n how you see it) to, in the luckiest circumstances, grasp the CL trophy as the "point d'orgue" of this soon-to-be over hegemony.

From my perspective it will take at least 2 fulls transfers summers to revamp the team. The central back division is the only one who's good enough, even if Juve should put the hands on Kumbulla. The remaining squad will need a complete overhaul. The midfield should be the main focus of the 1st year of the rejuvenating. Then in the 2021 summer, when CR7 and Higuain would be gone, give a Stellar attacking players that Juve deserve.

So for me I don't expect winning something significant before 2022.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This team reached the end of a winning cycle. And, when you think about it, I'm believing Allegri saw it before anyone else and was not the unhappiest man to be realesed of his head coach duties... And let be honest, the appointment of CR7 was only done in the aim to have a last gasp (or last push... depend n how you see it) to, in the luckiest circumstances, grasp the CL trophy as the "point d'orgue" of this hegemony soon-to-be over.

For my perspective it will take at least 2 fulls transfers summers to revamp the team. The central back division is the only one who's good enough, even if Juve should put the hands on Kumbulla. The remaining squad will need a complete overhaul. The midfield should be the main focus of the 1st year of the rejuvenating. Then in the 2021 summer, when CR7 and Higuain would be gone, give a Stellar attacking players that Juve deserve.

So for me I don't expect winning something significant before 2022.
Will Sarri be the coach till 2022

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern Munich did try and take Costa on loan in the winter window. In the summer, Juventus will look to sell him outright. [Romeo Agresti]

- - - Updated - - -

Paul Pogba believes he joined Manchester United "under a false prospectus" and that he "can do better." Juventus were interested in bringing him back last summer but would need to sell key players this year to sign Pogba [Sky]

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
Will Sarri be the coach till 2022

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern Munich did try and take Costa on loan in the winter window. In the summer, Juventus will look to sell him outright. [Romeo Agresti]

- - - Updated - - -

Paul Pogba believes he joined Manchester United "under a false prospectus" and that he "can do better." Juventus were interested in bringing him back last summer but would need to sell key players this year to sign Pogba [Sky]
They'd sell Pjanic.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Would you not sell Pjanic to bring in Pogba and Tonali?

Pjanic, Costa, and even the likes of Ramsey can be sold. I don't think we'd miss their "contributions", or lack thereof, too much.
It has to be seen how Tonali performs at juve and I agree with you that Costa Ramsey need to be sold but I am still unsure on pjanic

Apr 19, 2007
Would you not sell Pjanic to bring in Pogba and Tonali?

Pjanic, Costa, and even the likes of Ramsey can be sold. I don't think we'd miss their "contributions", or lack thereof, too much.
I disagree. Who would play AM if you sold them both? Dont tell me it doesnt matter bc we saw with Berna how crucial that position is for the attack. I do agree it needs to be better though

SpartanR

Feb 10, 2020
We cannot rely on Ramsey or Costa, we doesn’t even have to rely on an AM
In the near future, we have to play 4-3-3 at all cost, I really think this is the best formation in modern football, all the last big UCL winning teams played 4-3-3...
Especially if in a near (bright) future we manage to get Pogba and Tonali, our midfield will improve with these 2, and will have more impact so ours forwards and fullbacks could have more space too

Also i’m sorry if this isn’t correct for me to write my first post here, im really passionate about Juventus and i have been watching this site for years now, these recents days im really thinking like 95% of time about what Juventus could do to be better and it’s fucking my brain up, so I decided to make an account, looking forward to live some amazing moments with you guys like when we are going to extend Matuidi until 2023 !

Anyway, hello to everyone and forza juve !

Anybody know about Lucas Rosa in the youth team too ? I think he could be the right back we are looking for :)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Costa? haha good joke.
Bernadeschi? even more
Higuain? nah mate.

Manager and players.
Dybala is there but...
Don't you think that its a tactical problem rather than our strikers not being able to score?
we look toothless in attack, i refuse to blame the players for that.
I think you bring in any other striker to this team they wont score as much as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)