Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
SELL:
Costa (30)
Ramsey (20)
Khedira (10)
Matuidi (10)
Rugani (25)
Pjaca (15)
Perin (15)
DeSciglio (15)

BUY:
Pogba (100)
Meunier (free)
Chiesa (50)
Tonali (50)

First Team

Ronaldo - Dybala
Kulu
Pogba - Tonali - Bentancur
Sandro - DeLigt - Demiral - Meunier
Tek​

Second Team

Higuain
Chiesa - Berna - Orsolini
Rabiot - Pjanic
Danilo - Chiellini - Bonucci - Cuads
Buffon​

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
like we would pay 60-70m for chiesa just to put him on the bench, or tonali would bench either rabiot or pjanic. and like any coach would bench both chiellini and bonucci. and any team would pay 10-10m for khedira and matuidi. and like we'd get orsolini for free. and like any sane coach with chiesa, kulusevski and orsolini in the squad would pick that shitty 4-3-1-2 over 4-3-3. etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
SELL:
Costa (30)
Ramsey (20)
Khedira (10)
Matuidi (10)

Rugani (25)
Pjaca (15)
Perin (15)
DeSciglio (15)

BUY:
Pogba (100)
Meunier (free)
Chiesa (50)
Tonali (50)

First Team

Ronaldo - Dybala
Kulu
Pogba - Tonali - Bentancur
Sandro - DeLigt - Demiral - Meunier
Tek​

Second Team

Higuain
Chiesa - Berna - Orsolini
Rabiot - Pjanic
Danilo - Chiellini - Bonucci - Cuads
Buffon​
:rofl: :lol2: :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:lol: this will be the third straight summer people will be dreaming of getting cash for Matuidi and Khedira.

It wasnt likely three summers ago, it sure as hell is impossible now. Even getting rid of Khedira for free will be a tall order
I`d actually keep Matuidi unless we get a midfielder who knows how to pressure and recover balls...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd honestly rather play without a midfielder that does those things than with Matuidi a year older

But I expect us to keep him another year. Wouldn't mind if he's a 6th or 7th midfielder
Matuidi still has value.. Khedira is just a wages sucking machine and the same was with E.Can (thankfully he left)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Selling Ramsey means we are going all in for a big signing in midfield

It's crazy to think that selling our deadwood/surplus will trim down our wage bill massively and provide room for 1-2 big signings.

That is the level at which our mercato has been mismanaged in the last couple of years.

Just to put some perspective, by selling Khedira, Can, Mandzukic, Ramsey, Matuidi and potentially Douglas Costa we'd have cleared more than €70M gross from our wage bill.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
We should focus this summer exclusively on Pogba. Our midfield is in shambles. Suck Raiola’s dick if necessary. If we don’t get him then go for Tonali, the second most interesting italian talent apart from Zaniolo.

With that being said, we’ll probably shove the whole budget on an overrated Chiesa and extend Matuidi.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Selling Ramsey means we are going all in for a big signing in midfield
not sure we're selling ramsey. it's only some tuttosport "intel", and nobody would play him 7m net.

and we'll going for a big midfielder signing anyway. pjanic, sandro, dybala, rugani, de sciglio all expected to have a price tag come june.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
I don't believe that we can sell any of Ramsey,Matuidi and khedira for profit.

This guys they can leave only if their contact expired or terminated considering their age and wages.

Regarding Ramsey we should at least try him as b2b mid before we give up on him. that's the main reason we sign him in the first place.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
not sure we're selling ramsey. it's only some tuttosport "intel", and nobody would play him 7m net.

and we'll going for a big midfielder signing anyway. pjanic, sandro, dybala, rugani, de sciglio all expected to have a price tag come june.
Retarded. If that incompetent Tootsie does this shit again, someone should hire a sniper, or he should be defecated on in La Piazza for being so dumb. Both he and Goldilocks should be fucked off if they even consider selling any of Sandro, Dybala, De Ligt, Demiral or Bentancur.

Agree about Pjanic, Rugani and Derp Shitlio. Unfortunately, no one is probably willing to pay shit for the latter or Raguni. Ramsey and Costa should be up for sale, if only because of injuries and inconsistency.

- - - Updated - - -

Anything less than Pogba and Tonali it would be a failure.

matuidi in the lineup next season would also be a failure.
I'm running out of things to smash and break. I can't tolerate another season of Blaised and Confused in the lineup. I'm going to have to buy a new phone, router, TV, and possibly laptop at this rate.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Retarded. If that incompetent Tootsie does this shit again, someone should hire a sniper, or he should be defecated on in La Piazza for being so dumb. Both he and Goldilocks should be fucked off if they even consider selling any of Sandro, Dybala, De Ligt, Demiral or Bentancur.

Agree about Pjanic, Rugani and Derp Shitlio. Unfortunately, no one is probably willing to pay shit for the latter or Raguni. Ramsey and Costa should be up for sale, if only because of injuries and inconsistency.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm running out of things to smash and break. I can't tolerate another season of Blaised and Confused in the lineup. I'm going to have to buy a new phone, router, TV, and possibly laptop at this rate.
wait, i'm not suggesting we should sell dybala or sandro, or any other player. i just saw how juve operated in recent year and i expect some big sales in the summer.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
wait, i'm not suggesting we should sell dybala or sandro, or any other player. i just saw how juve operated in recent year and i expect some big sales in the summer.
I'm aware of that. I was saying that it would be another retarded move by Tootsie if he even considers selling any of our key players, especially Dybala. I still think we will make a few sacrifices, but they won't really be sacrifices considering the quality of their play and their actual value to us.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paratici just said that they are in talks for the renewal of dybala contract so I doubt he would leave so most likely it is pjanic and Sandro

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i however do suggest we sell dybala if he continues his poor form infront of goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)