Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bernardeschi is not Borini level.. He is a good player but we dont need a good player we need a great player. The only great stuff I remember from him are Ronaldo style change of direction which doesnt happen too often, his free kick vs Fiorentina (great goal but one time doesnt make you great) and of course his smart run inside the Atletico Madrid box which caused a penalty (although the others made the work easier for him)...

FI says we might swap him with Donnarumma.
If it happens then we get 2 goalkeepers with egos and none will accept the bench so it means Woj out (and I guess it only happens if someone bid high for him).
If it does happen - It means we believe Donnarumma is the real deal and is close to Woj`s level while being younger + We solve the Bernardeschi problem while getting $ on the process.
This could help us to afford Pogba (or someone else with high reputation)
Bernie hasn't shown that he's a good player since he's arrived. Despite receiving multiple chances by being deployed across several positions over the last two seasons. So it doesn't matter really if he's better than Borini. The point is that he's not good enough for Juve which we agree on.

And wtf is FI talking about? Are we swapping him for the lesser known Donnarumma brother? Even Bbilan isn't that dumb to make that deal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Bernie hasn't shown that he's a good player since he's arrived. Despite receiving multiple chances by being deployed across several positions over the last two seasons. So it doesn't matter really if he's better than Borini. The point is that he's not good enough for Juve which we agree on.

And wtf is FI talking about? Are we swapping him for the lesser known Donnarumma brother? Even Bbilan isn't that dumb to make that deal.
I reported this. You are dissing Berna. When I tell the truth about Princess, I get banned. I expect nothing less than a 3 week ban for Dru's post. @GordoDeCentral

EDIT: I mean you should ban Dru, not me! :snoop:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Andrea Carnevale (Head of scouting at Udinese): "I think it's Mandragora's last year in Udine, he will return to Juventus." [VS/SportMediaset]

- - - Updated - - -

:boh:

- - - Updated - - -

"Ferran Torres is a hot name to replace Bernardeschi, Mandragora will return to Juventus only 'in transit' as he could be inserted as a counterpart in other negotiations." [Balzarini/Sportmediaset via @JVCNTR]

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Juve prepared to fight for Haaland :grin:
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly keeping tabs of any movement around Borussia Dortmund starlet Erling Braut Haaland, prepared to launch a third attempt to sign the Norwegian when time is due.
Calciomercato.com reveals that sporting director Fabio Paratici had already tried to bring him to Italy from Molde in 2018, when the Norwegian teenager chose a move to RB Salzburg, where he could be an immediate protagonist and first-team member.
In January, the Bianconeri were again linked with the starlet, who has scored nine goals in eight German Bundesliga matches for Die Schwarzgelben since his arrival.
After impressive displays in the Champions League, scoring eight times in the group stage to follow up his already remarkable record in the Austrian top-flight, the 19-year-old was linked to a host of top clubs on the continent.
The outlet claims Juventus are still interested in learning about the youngster’s situation at the Westfalenstadion, asking Mino Raiola for updates of any potential movement around Haaland.
Juventus are still targeting the Norway international, but might have to wait a year or two and prepare to have fierce competition for his signature.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventus are planning a revolution in midfield when the mercato opens. The three names are Pogba, Tonali and Castovilli. Pogba is a dream, but the path leading to Tonali is more concrete. Juve are also trying to maintain contacts right now for Castrovilli. [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici likes Castrovilli a lot I guess.
More Italians :fap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)