Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Strange thing to say, he is better than most of our midfielders. Even more importantly, what he does he does it better than anyone we have. Our best midfielder in the final third is probably Khedira, that says enough.
Ramsey, by far. And we already bought Kulusevski who's expected to improve us in the final third.
The next midfielder to come should be a powerhouse, not another half decent one. We already have enough of those with Rabiot still settling in and Matuidi signing an extension.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Paratici says we'll probably see more American style trades this summer and Italian media now out here making up all kinds of trades

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Do you think we should go for Ilicic? I mean I always liked him and this season he really upped his game...
He is indeed a bit old but he would be very effective as he is very practical in his way of work.
He could be a good option in rotation and since he is 32 I would expect Atalanta to release him for way less than his true value (should he asks to leave to join us)
Kulusevski - Is he ready?! Im still unsure

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to Ilicic. He's a gifted player, a wonderful player on his day, but he'll be 33 in January. No more geezers FFS! We have one of the oldest squads in European football. We should supplement the old guys we have, the experienced players in our team, with a young and capable core.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI - Juve to sacrifice 3 players for Pogba
Funny how they use the word sacrifice..
Pjanic - Lost it...
Bernardeschi - Wasnt able to have it
D.C - He is great when playing but how many games does he play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)