Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Only once these guys say it was mentioned.
Plus exor helped with ronaldo so I'm gonna say it happened once
Did it happen with Cristiano? Exor gave a capital injection to the club in late 2019, but nothing during and before the CR7 transfer.
If you referring to Jeep and Exor paying Cristiano's wages, that story is complete horse shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Did it happen with Cristiano? Exor gave a capital injection to the club in late 2019, but nothing during and before the CR7 transfer.
If you referring to Jeep and Exor paying Cristiano's wages, that story is complete horse shit.
Yeah that I know of you are correct but they say some behind the scenes shit went down who knows for sure

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He does look good in that.

@Bianconero81 you approved Dybala funding Mbappe. How about Dybala funding Aouar + Messi?
Mbappe is 21, five years Dybala's junior, so we wouldn't be trading away our future, but building for it.

Messi is 33, and on the decline imho. I also don't think Messi is the GOAT or should even be in the GOAT discussion (kinda how I feel about Lebron). He's a toxic player, a tax evading garden gnome cunt who has consistently failed to deliver for Argentina (0 goals in WC knockout games for Argentina). I don't want Messi, and I don't think both he and Ronaldo can co-exist (possibly the two biggest egos in the game; Messi may affect this aura of humility, but deep down inside he's all about cementing his legacy).

So, to answer your question, it's a FUCK NO. We don't need to sell Dybala to fund Aouar, and we don't need Messi here.

Also, if Messi were to join (less than 3% of that happening - thank fuck for that), we will not win the CL, even with both GOATs of their generation here.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo-Dzeko-Messi
FC Paleontus

OR

AS Fossilentus

- - - Updated - - -

I can understand your worry about dzeko but Ronaldo and Messi still deliver the champions League and perform at the highest level
Yes. Messi has been epic in the CL since 2016.

Humbled by Roma, Liverpool, and more recently that absolute hiding by a YOUNG and HUNGRY Bayern side.

- - - Updated - - -

If Kulusevski turns out to be more effective as an AM, then we don’t have anyone to play as RW other than Berna.

That’s why I want one of Chiesa/Boga
So, say we go for Chiesa (who's incredibly overrated here) or Boga and splash 40-50 million. What do we do about the FUCKING midfield? No money, AGAIN, and our midfield is STILL nowhere near good enough. Get Aouar first. That should be the priority. Not the tax evading garden gnome cunt. Not another winger. Not a RB. Oh, and get rid of all the garbage that's starting to stink.

- - - Updated - - -

Do bet sites usually get transfers right?

Kean two and not one year loan. Much perfect with Ronaldo, Dzeko/Suarez, Haaland, and ZANIOLO.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he call dibs before me?
Not Much Perfect @ all. Where is this season's MVP? Muppet level - I'm sorry.

I want to see our attacking options in 2022 featuring Haaland, Dybala, Zaniolo and Kulu. I don't think it's impossible.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In that case, I call dibs on the thread of any Argie joining Juve
What's your fascination with current Argie players? This is easily the worst generation in like 20+ years - so many pussyfags, with a few exceptions.

I miss the days of Riquelme, Ortega, and Batistuta.

- - - Updated - - -

I save it for Verratti or Zaniolo.
Summer of 2021 Inshallah Bro.

alaska

May 25, 2013
the problem is we as fans are focusing on the things in life that dont matter. Vidal is past it, and Aouar is damaged goods with Corona\

we have a chance to make this midfield the best in europe by getting Fabian.
Fabian from Napoli? He's not special.

- - - Updated - - -

guys hear me out:

we get Fabian. give Napoli 45m + Berna and DS.

now we will have best midfield possible with the bestest players.

Don't let fabian haters like alaska, luca, and crimsonianking try to convince you fabian is not attainable
He's attainable mate, that's not the problem!

He'd probably do fine, but would be expensive because of De Laurentiis and wouldn't bring us to the next level.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not Much Perfect @ all. Where is this season's MVP? Muppet level - I'm sorry.

I want to see our attacking options in 2022 featuring Haaland, Dybala, Zaniolo and Kulu. I don't think it's impossible.
:D

I meant timing. Ronaldo potentially retiring in two seasons, Haaland potentially signing by then, Dzeko/Suarez leaving after their two year contract, and pursuit of Zaniolo for next summer - he and Kean are good friends.

Re Ronaldo-Messi partnership (yes, not happening in covid economy), what about the future commercial aspect and all soccer romantics, young and old, tuning in to watch us? For the children!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:D

I meant timing. Ronaldo potentially retiring in two seasons, Haaland potentially signing by then, Dzeko/Suarez leaving after their two year contract, and pursuit of Zaniolo for next summer - he and Kean are good friends.

Re Ronaldo-Messi partnership (yes, not happening in covid economy), what about the future commercial aspect and all soccer romantics, young and old, tuning in to watch us? For the children!
Bro. Do you remember when The Lakers brought in The Glove and Karl Malone to play with the late great Kobe and Shaqstradamus? They even had a cartoon that ran for a while. Ask @KB824 how that turned out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Has Messi given his OK yet for Dzeko?
Has Dzeko given his OK to Messi?

- - - Updated - - -

Bro. Do you remember when The Lakers brought in The Glove and Karl Malone to play with the late great Kobe and Shaqstradamus? They even had a cartoon that ran for a while. Ask @KB824 how that turned out.

Malone injury and Kobe's off court stuff, among other issues had to do with that. Talent wise they were great.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
oh man can you imagine messi scoring after a ronaldo assist and doing his iconic poining finger to assister with smile celebration. or the vice versa with ronaldo scoring with messi assist

hnggggggggg this will break the internet.

please god. if you exist pls i only want two things. messi and fabian (however i will settle for messi and osman being banned)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
oh man can you imagine messi scoring after a ronaldo assist and doing his iconic poining finger to assister with smile celebration. or the vice versa with ronaldo scoring with messi assist

hnggggggggg this will break the internet.

please god. if you exist pls i only want two things. messi and fabian (however i will settle for messi and osman being banned)
and then desciglio comes in to complete the hug.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What's your fascination with current Argie players? This is easily the worst generation in like 20+ years - so many pussyfags, with a few exceptions.
You and also @il brutto deserve a serious answer

One of my earliest memories of football was the 2006 World Cup. I remember Argentina utterly obliterating Serbia 6-0 with some spectacular football (they played tiki-taka before it was cool). I also remember Maxi Rodriguez scoring one of the greatest World Cup goals ever against Mexico.

Although I was rooting for Italy in the final and was super happy when they won, Argentina was the team that left the biggest impression on me that tournament.

Riquelme, Maxi Rodriguez, Crespo, Ayala, Tevez, Saviola, Cambiasso, Mascherano, young Messi... that team was phenomenal

Since then I’ve always had a soft spot for Argentinian players.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
guys hear me out:

we get Fabian. give Napoli 45m + Berna and DS.

now we will have best midfield possible with the bestest players.

Don't let fabian haters like alaska, luca, and crimsonianking try to convince you fabian is not attainable
Please try to come up with a new joke you are boring me to death.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Please try to come up with a new joke you are boring me to death.
a farmer buys a new rooster.

As soon as he gets home it fucks all of his 150 hens. The farmer is impressed. At lunch, the rooster again screws all 150 hens.
Next day it's fucking the ducks and the geese too. Sadly, later in the day the farmer finds the rooster lying on the ground half-dead and vultures circling over its head. Farmer yells , "You deserve it, you horny bastard!"

The rooster slowly opens one eye, looks up at the sky and whispers " Shhhhhh, They're about to land!!!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)