Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Retard?

this The two-time, back-to-back 1993 and 1994 blockbuster video gaming champion ,The most ruthless competitor in video game history.
In 93 and 94?
What did he played? Ms. Pacman?

I do not fuck around kid, I have big palace, private company and a sports camel.
I'm on my way to Torino as we speak, I will attend some meetings with some of our players, may be some slapping involved I'm very important dont you dare say 95 96 this 99 that champions of Tetris what ever to me

May 26, 2016
In 93 and 94?
What did he played? Ms. Pacman?

I do not fuck around kid, I have big palace, private company and a sports camel.
Haha fair enough.

the sentence i wrote is actually his own way of introducing himself (he often speaks about himself in 3rd person)

From google:
"
Is Dr DisRespect actually the two time?
Dr DisRespect claims that he is the two-time 'Blockbuster Video Game World Champion' after winning back-to-back NBA Jam tournaments in 1993 and 1994. ... Speaking of proof, there is actually little to back up Dr DisRespect's claim that he did in fact win these titles."

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
What do you think of @Lion's physical attraction towards Ruiz (he calls him Fabian)? Maybe that makes him less objectif.
He/She really likes Fabian and there is nothing if he is tracked to him. He has that right if he is a man and the right if she is a women
I do not know the person if men or women. The name sound male but who knows.
I like Fabian Ruiz as a player would not dislike him in Juventus colors , he is a very good mid,but ADL would change us a lot of money for him.
Him coming for descend price is impossible.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Why not? We’d need an experienced midfielder. Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Ramsey happen to leave. Vidal would be great addition.
Because we have an opportunity to build the midfield now. Id rather much try for Aouar and locatelli than being in vidal. I'm sure you would agree. Going for vidal could end hope of bringing in younger options.

Also.. I think we will spend money in the future replacing our ageing forwards so let's get that midfield right now.

Note...im a huge fan of vidal. Just think he is past it now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because we have an opportunity to build the midfield now. Id rather much try for Aouar and locatelli than being in vidal. I'm sure you would agree. Going for vidal could end hope of bringing in younger options.

Also.. I think we will spend money in the future replacing our ageing forwards so let's get that midfield right now.

Note...im a huge fan of vidal. Just think he is past it now.
the problem is we as fans are focusing on the things in life that dont matter. Vidal is past it, and Aouar is damaged goods with Corona\

we have a chance to make this midfield the best in europe by getting Fabian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)