Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (202 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Adidas 2035

Shiet kits for 15 years in exchange for Messi and Ronaldo

Look at it this way. Even if they are shitty, at least we know for at least the next few years we will have the most well known and highest selling authentic and fake selling, shitty looking shirts in the world.. They will be so commonplace that everyone will get "strobelite honey syndrome" when looking at them.

What is "strobelite honey syndrome", you ask?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bro youre just to negative it's tough dealing with the negativity
I may look negative, but its part of my job to describe the probable outcome of the current signs.
I remain positive in hope, but that wont change what i see and what i got to report.
Its better to be prepared than not and if we keep failing to see whats going wrong, there is little change, that we will ever fix it.
Its frustrating to see Juve repeating the very same mistakes each and every year, but ignoring them wont go away. We must face them sometime!
We cant repeat the same mistake and expect a different outcome. Crazy ppl do that.

With every new transfer window in the past 6 years, i am hoping that we will get a creative midfielder, that he will solve our creativity problems, that will link our midfield with our forward line and make us less predictable and fan to watch. I sincerely do hope it happens!
And if i dont go as far as hopping for a Pogbs, Isco or SMS, just a mere James, Erikssen, heck even Rakitic would do, but no, not even that...
Lesser teams can get them when they want, but we are failing every year...
I would be positive should we get one, but cant be with Cans, Ramseys and Arthurs...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Unlikely but I wouldnt cry is messi joined...he is the only player over 30 that would obviously be acceptable. We would probably lose a lot of players like dybala for example...but it is messi and to have both ronaldo and messi in one team would be one he'll of a marketing campaign.

Still not sold on the need for dzeko....however if pirlo has other plans for dybala on the field then so be it.

No to vidal.

Jul 3, 2020
it seems that most of our garbage crippled players will stay and we will only gift away the semi useful ones, just like last season, 4/10 mercato so far.
Last year we weakened our team and made huge sacrifices so this year we can do better.
The lockdown happened for everyone, not just us, we ought at least to do better than other teams, if not better than last year...
What makes it seem that way?
When did the Mercato start?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Unlikely but I wouldnt cry is messi joined...he is the only player over 30 that would obviously be acceptable. We would probably lose a lot of players like dybala for example...but it is messi and to have both ronaldo and messi in one team would be one he'll of a marketing campaign.

Still not sold on the need for dzeko....however if pirlo has other plans for dybala on the field then so be it.

No to vidal.
Why not? We’d need an experienced midfielder. Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Ramsey happen to leave. Vidal would be great addition.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Vidal would be awesome, but only as a backup. Grinta never dies. Out of everyone that’s left in the past five years, I miss him the most.
As long as he knows his role and doesn’t create a scene about lack of playing time. If Ramsey is sold and Khedira is pushed out, Rabiot will be the oldest midfielder at 25. Rest are in their early 20s.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I am afraid that when it comes to Costa it's gonna require real magic from Bertelli indeed. He had more injuries than goals last season.
We need Costa attitude to be real athlete. Be discipline with training, rest, and diet. His injury always about muscle. For athlete, muscle need to recover properly with rest and good nutrition. I always feel he plays Fortnite/Game a lot through the night and dont gives the chance for his muscle to recover properly after match and training.

It also start to happen from 2nd season in Bayern and Juve after he settle in a club

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lion I am a realist. I am a Doctor and we know when we have good chance to cure some one or not. We are not allow to dream when treating a patient, we have to be with him and do our utter best. After dreaming come disappointment. I have a lots of experience in life. That is why I all ways look what is possible or not.
I am very seldom disappointed. Same with Fabian , not coming and deep in you heart you know that it is impossible.
Messi first choice and by far is Giordiola. He was asking if Guordiola is staying for a good number of year in Man.City. That should say enough.
Logic my friend. Sorry because I see in you a good person when reading your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Xperd I do not see you screaming for Messi. How come?
What do you think of @Lion's physical attraction towards Ruiz (he calls him Fabian)? Maybe that makes him less objectif.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)