Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (154 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He is. And also it's a question of compatibility. Dzeko fits with CR much better. Suarez is an unknown to me, I don't watch Barca, so have no idea how much he has left in the tank.
I don't know why people always brings this "fits better with CR" like Ronaldo is our only player. I do not give a fhk who fits with Cr, he will score regardless so instead find a striker who can score goals and fits into the system.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don't know why people always brings this "fits better with CR" like Ronaldo is our only player. I do not give a fhk who fits with Cr, he will score regardless so instead find a striker who can score goals and fits into the system.
I am not surprised that you "do not give a fhk who fits with Cr", you are on TuZ for a reason.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
There is increasing amounts of news that Tonali won't join Conte, but instead he will agree to transfer to Milan. I thought we lost the battle for Tonali signature because he prefered to play for Antonio. Of course I would rather see him with Pioli than Conte, but why on earth are we not interested again? It's not like he was Sarri choice, he was alaways watched by our team and at some point I think we were reported to be close to signing him.

Or the boy really insists on playing time and Maldini convinced him he will get plenty of that in Milan?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why would you replace an old over the hill Higuaín with an old over the hill suarez/Dzeko?

Thats not really helping you on the long term
Age is the only similarity between Higuain and Dzeko, otherwise very diff.

Higuain is finished, youth players played better post lockdown.

Dzeko is still good and will be for next couple of years. Age/no resale value a minor problem (minor if he costs ~10m with 5m salary for two yrs), but otherwise, ideal profile for that role in the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Lose the tax benefits of just Ramsey salary? That's not a big consideration.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Age is the only similarity between Higuain and Dzeko, otherwise very diff.

Higuain is finished, youth players played better post lockdown.

Dzeko is still good and will be for next couple of years. Age/no resale value a minor problem (minor if he costs ~10m with 5m salary for two yrs), but otherwise, ideal profile for that role in the squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Lose the tax benefits of just Ramsey salary? That's not a big consideration.
It’s like saying, let’s not spend 0 million, because we’re spending 10 million instead of 12 million, so it’s a great deal. A moronic argument. No serious person would ever take it into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)