Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Talks started for Perin-Atalanta

If Gosens comes, three in the back confirmed imo.

Gosens, Pellegrini on the left and Cuadrado and someone not on the roster (Dest?) on the right. Sandro gone.

Chiellini- Bonucci-Demiral in the back until De Ligt returns. That would also mean at least one of Rugani/Romero stays.
there are no rumors of sandro on any big clubs sites.

he is not leaving

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As shit as AS has been this season the idea of selling him and putting faith in unproven players like Pellegrini and Gosens scares me.

Our fullback options are bad enough as it is and AS is the only world class (he was at points) fullback we've had in years.

I am not against Gosens being here but I wouldn't sell AS just yet

Jul 13, 2010
chiellini is on the last year of his contract and he's got every chance to become a director in the foreseeable future, how is his situation any different from buffon? would we consider offers for buffon? :seven:

as for di marzio, did he notice we already released matuidi, or isn't it considered a mercato move?

i wanna be an italian sports journalist. great topic, zero responsibility.
Dude, they tweet shit DENYING transfers :lol: like how hard it is to guess right something not happening? 'Tonali to Juve will not happen' oh fvcking wow, you must be reliable a journalist!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You say that like transferring him from Gasperini's Atalanta to here is somehow a guaranteed success.
We have never had a LB that put up those numbers.

We shouldn't buy players then that had great seasons in good teams because it won't translate to Juventus or there is a risk that quality won't transfer to Juventus. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Having fullbacks that are good going forward are a major part of todays modern game.
100%

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you're right, but Gosens plays a much more forward role, the one you would usually see in 3-5-2 where you have the whole flank for yourself
Maybe there is truth to Pirlo using 3 at the back.

Even when we played a 352 our LB/LWB NEVER put up those kinds of stats did they?

- - - Updated - - -

He averages more tackles in both the league AND CL than our LB. :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
For a normal person no, but for a juventino we got used to all of Tootsie's transfers being a failure that we become a bit suspicious.
Atalanta where the best performing team in Italy IMO. Amazing season for them. We would be stupid not to look there because oh no, quality there might not mean quality here.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Are we actually linked to Gosens by good sources or is it fan speculation?

He should be the best option for wingback if we go for a back 3. Alex Sandro might be the better choice for a back 4, although with how he played this end of the season he might as well be replaced by De Ceglie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)