Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (181 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I voted no for Sarri joining Juve.
haha, just checked, you really voted against the guy you called "one of the two best serie a coaches of the past decade (the other being conte)" :rofl: and you voted yes for conte and guardiola, the polar opposites :rofl: then laughed on those who wanted conte over sarri here: https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-213#post-6059865 what a rollercoaster :rofl:

then again, it's you, celebrating during the first half of the milano derby:

and posting this not even an hour later:

Lol at the roller coaster here. The halftime premature ejaculators...

Tuz never disappoints.
yes, you really called yourself a premature ejaculator without even realizing. :rofl:

just fuck off, imbecile

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Gosens has 9 goals, 8 assists and people still defend Sandro and don’t want Gosens :lol:
Wow. I'm sorry, but that's a Muppet level comment from you. He plays in a system that encourages attacking football and bombs forward constantly. Different set of responsibilities compared to Sandro. He's had 9 goals and 8 assists in one season of professional football, playing for a team with ZERO expectations and NO pressure.

Can we please just stop using stats to launch an argument? That's too simplistic a notion. There's more to this than just numbers.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Wow. I'm sorry, but that's a Muppet level comment from you. He plays in a system that encourages attacking football and bombs forward constantly. Different set of responsibilities compared to Sandro. He's had 9 goals and 8 assists in one season of professional football, playing for a team with ZERO expectations and NO pressure.

Can we please just stop using stats to launch an argument? That's too simplistic a notion. There's more to this than just numbers.
1. You dont want us to play attacking system and bomb the left flank, i guess you miss Matuidi already.
2. Atalanta had expectations, their expectations was to reach top 4. You talk about them as they were a relegating team.

Jun 16, 2020

He’d be nice as bench option, adding some tactical flexibility and some muscle.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
1. You dont want us to play attacking system and bomb the left flank, i guess you miss Matuidi already.
2. Atalanta had expectations, their expectations was to reach top 4. You talk about them as they were a relegating team.
Again, that's not what I'm saying. Comprehension is an important skill, so try and comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm saying he has those stats because he has far more attacking duties and responsibilities than Sandro. Of course I want us to play more beautiful attacking football, but the reality is we currently don't and that's reflected in some of the player stats.

The level of expectations compared to Juve are minimal. There is no pressure there. They want to finish in the top 4, but if they don't it's not a failure. At Juventus, we are expected to win, and if we don't, it's deemed a failure.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He’d be nice as bench option, adding some tactical flexibility and some muscle.
I'm not against Gosens. In fact, I am all for it. We need depth. I am against selling Sandro and replacing him with Gosens. We need more than one competent fullback/wingback to compete on multiple fronts. Sandro, as inconsistent as he has been, is the only natural fullback we have who's of quality. Danilo is a joke, De Sciglio is garbage, and this Pellegrini kid is raw. Cuads is awesome, but he's not a natural RB/LB.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Again, that's not what I'm saying. Comprehension is an important skill, so try and comprehend what I'm saying.

I'm saying he has those stats because he has far more attacking duties and responsibilities than Sandro. Of course I want us to play more beautiful attacking football, but the reality is we currently don't and that's reflected in some of the player stats.

The level of expectations compared to Juve are minimal. There is no pressure there. They want to finish in the top 4, but if they don't it's not a failure. At Juventus, we are expected to win, and if we don't, it's deemed a failure.
Lets simplify this. Gosens can dribble/pass better than Alex Sandro, and he makes very good crosses.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Did Kepa give his approval for Oblak being the reserve gk?
I think Kepa is being fucked off. He's one overrated shitcunt that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets simplify this. Gosens can dribble/pass better than Alex Sandro, and he makes very good crosses.
Great. Bring him in, but don't sell Sandro. If we sell Sandro, who will our fullbacks be? Think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit. Chelsea got Oblak.
Are you sure about this?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
haha, just checked, you really voted against the guy you called "one of the two best serie a coaches of the past decade (the other being conte)" :rofl: and you voted yes for conte and guardiola, the polar opposites :rofl: then laughed on those who wanted conte over sarri here: https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/page-213#post-6059865 what a rollercoaster :rofl:

then again, it's you, celebrating during the first half of the milano derby:

and posting this not even an hour later:

yes, you really called yourself a premature ejaculator without even realizing. :rofl:

just fuck off, imbecile
Man, thats lot's of rofl smileys I'm seeing here.

Must be some genuine high IQ posts you quoted right there.

No wonder you mental imp failed to understand them. So slow lol.

Jun 16, 2020
I'm not against Gosens. In fact, I am all for it. We need depth. I am against selling Sandro and replacing him with Gosens. We need more than one competent fullback/wingback to compete on multiple fronts. Sandro, as inconsistent as he has been, is the only natural fullback we have who's of quality. Danilo is a joke, De Sciglio is garbage, and this Pellegrini kid is raw. Cuads is awesome, but he's not a natural RB/LB.
Yeah I totally agree. I like that we could use Gosens anywhere on the left side, eve as LCM. Still remember that oldschool match vs Real Madrid with Pessotto as LCM (that match that Zalayeta destroyed them). It would be nice to have a player again who we can use in different roles, but he shouldn’t be the Sandro replacement. And with Pellegrini still on the books i don’t really understand why we are considering buying a left back (or wing back). There are other priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)