Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (189 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Since Agnelli has promised a surprise signing, who could it be?

- Zidane
- Allegri
- Conte
- Pocchetino
- Pep
- Pirlo
- Inzaghi

Thoughts?

Zidane- perfect fit, he understand how to build a team around ronaldo but its going to be hard trying to get him from real madrid.

Allegri is the safe option but last season we were playing discusting football, lets not forget that he got knowcked out by ajax. However, if you give him the players he NEEDS then he can try one more time at this ucl. Definatly feel like he deserved one.
Also, allegri almost destroyed dybala but he needs to make sure he gets the most of him

Conte- if we want to win serie A only then yes. he has done nothing in the ucl with chelsea, juve or inter. international competition are not his thing.

Pochettino- i like this but he did loose the EPL when leicester won it, also he did loose against allegri in the ucl meaning that we might not be as tactically aware as him.

Pep- if the ucl ban was not overturned we would have a chance. no chance now. plus his posession style play does not suit ronaldo. we need a counter attacking manager

Pirlo- huge gamble but it could pay off. he would have more respect than sarri just because of his name.

Inzaghi- no, he could have easily won the scudetto this year and he flopped

rainhard

May 5, 2004
For me surprise mean Klopp or Zidane

Really love how Klopp build the team, improve all the aspect in dressing room, his relation with other staff, how he sees about player development
He has his touch in current Dortmund about how they build young players

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think there is room to maneuver in upgrading the midfield. Already Pjanic and Can out with only Arthur in. Khedira, Matuidi and Ramsey have a combined book value of €5m, so any transfer fee would be plusvalenza and Juve can afford to let go of couple without a fee as well to free up salary space. Bring in De Paul and Locatelli for a decent fee ( €60 max including bonuses- included players to keep below €60m) and lower wages and there could be space for a top mid as well in terms of transfer fee and stipendio. An optimistic view, now that Sarri is gone.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He's good to go for another 2-3 years. Offer him a 2+1 contract like with Evra or Dani Alves and we good.
He's demanding a 3-year contract according to the media and he's already declining massively and having injury after injury... Just compare his injury history before and after 2018. In what sane world would anyone pay his massive wages for 3 years... There's a reason he's still without a club.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane- perfect fit, he understand how to build a team around ronaldo but its going to be hard trying to get him from real madrid.

Allegri is the safe option but last season we were playing discusting football, lets not forget that he got knowcked out by ajax. However, if you give him the players he NEEDS then he can try one more time at this ucl. Definatly feel like he deserved one.
Also, allegri almost destroyed dybala but he needs to make sure he gets the most of him

Conte- if we want to win serie A only then yes. he has done nothing in the ucl with chelsea, juve or inter. international competition are not his thing.

Pochettino- i like this but he did loose the EPL when leicester won it, also he did loose against allegri in the ucl meaning that we might not be as tactically aware as him.

Pep- if the ucl ban was not overturned we would have a chance. no chance now. plus his posession style play does not suit ronaldo. we need a counter attacking manager

Pirlo- huge gamble but it could pay off. he would have more respect than sarri just because of his name.

Inzaghi- no, he could have easily won the scudetto this year and he flopped
I see this knock-out by an actually superior Ajax that also knocked out Real Madrid, is still being is used as an actual argument...

Attachments

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I'm guessing the signing of Pirlo confirms this is going to be a very lean mercato
What would be a lean mercato that is also satisfactory?

Trade Higuain to River Plate in exchange for Montiel (a good right back).
Cavani on a free to replace Higuain
Use Berna, Costa and Rugani as plusvalenza to bring in Boga (a proper winger who is not made of glass)
De Paul for 35m

That’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)