Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We must sell/release : Ramsey,Higuain,Costa,Bernardeschi,Matuidi,Khedira

Buy : CF,Zaniolo,Locatelli,Full Back/s .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Like I've said before it's not all doom and gloom, the core of the next cycle is nearly there

Defenders:

Cuadrado/Danilo
De Ligt/Bonucci
Demiral/Chiello
+
Either a youth CB or an experienced Serie A CB that can come cheap

Midfielders:

Arthur/De Paul
Bentancur/Locatelli
Zaniolo/Rabiot/Kulu
+
Matuidi or a youngster

Attackers:

Ronaldo/ Correia
Dybala/Milik
Kulusevski/Zanimacchia

Note:

I've added Zanimacchia and Correia as I think it's about time we use these youth players as options off the bench, saves us a lot in terms of wages and if they pan out great if not plusvalenza their asses.

Most of the future 11 is there, I am not expecting massive signings due to the everything that is going on.

Out:
Rugani = 15ml
Romero = 15ml
Berna = Milik
Costa = 20ml
Ramsey = 20ml
Khedira = free
Higuain = youth players ala Tevez
Pjanic = Arthur

Total:

70ml

In:
Kulusevski = 40ml
Milik = Berna
Locatelli = 25 - 30ml + youth loans Etc
De Paul = 30ml +youth loans Etc
Zaniolo = 50ml
Arthur = Pjanic

Total:
140ml roughly

It's doable and I think it would put as back on the right path, we'd have a relatively young squad

It's not all doom and gloom we just have to be very smart with what we do in this window. Teams will need money, we need to be ready to take advantage.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like I've said before it's not all doom and gloom, the core of the next cycle is nearly there

Defenders:

Cuadrado/Danilo
De Ligt/Bonucci
Demiral/Chiello
+

Midfielders:

Arthur/De Paul
Bentancur/Locatelli
Zaniolo/Rabiot/Kulu
+
Matuidi or a youngster

Attackers:

Ronaldo/ Correia
Dybala/Milik
Kulusevski/Zanimacchia

Note:

I've added Zanimacchia and Correia as I think it's about time we use these youth players as options off the bench, saves us a lot in terms of wages and if they pan out great if not plusvalenza their asses.

Most of the future 11 is there, I am not expecting massive signings due to the everything that is going on.

Out:
Rugani = 15ml
Romero = 15ml
Berna = Milik
Costa = 20ml
Ramsey = 20ml
Khedira = free
Pjanic = Arthur

Total:

70ml

In:
Kulusevski = 40ml
Milik = Berna
Zaniolo = 50ml
Arthur = Pjanic

Total:
140ml roughly

It's doable and I think it would put as back on the right path, we'd have a relatively young squad

It's not all doom and gloom we just have to be very smart with what we do in this window. Teams will need money, we need to be ready to take advantage.

We need Wingbacks too. At the very least one really good variation on the right, and an alternative for Sandro.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Defenders:

Cuadrado/Danilo
De Ligt/Bonucci
Demiral/Chiello
+

Midfielders:

Arthur/De Paul
Bentancur/Locatelli
Zaniolo/Rabiot/Kulu
+
Matuidi or a youngster

Attackers:

Ronaldo/ Correia
Dybala/Milik
Kulusevski/Zanimacchia

Note:

Out:
Rugani = 15ml
Romero = 15ml
Berna = Milik
Costa = 20ml
Ramsey = 20ml
Khedira = free
Pjanic = Arthur

Total:

70ml

In:
Kulusevski = 40ml
Milik = Berna
Zaniolo = 50ml
Arthur = Pjanic

Total:
140ml roughly

doable except zaniolo ,who after roma's takeover is going to stay put at least this year

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people here actually believe that juve of all teams is going to sell 5-8 players in ONE MARKET?

listen here FM/Fifa autists. we would be lucky if 2-3 players leave at most.

at this point if we can trick barca into trading Coutinho or Dembele with berna would be great

@JuveJay and @Osman will try to say dembele is not worth it but anything at this point for berna would be good

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Defenders:

Cuadrado/Danilo
De Ligt/Bonucci
Demiral/Chiello
+

Midfielders:

Arthur/De Paul
Bentancur/Locatelli
Zaniolo/Rabiot/Kulu
+
Matuidi or a youngster

Attackers:

Ronaldo/ Correia
Dybala/Milik
Kulusevski/Zanimacchia

Note:

Out:
Rugani = 15ml
Romero = 15ml
Berna = Milik
Costa = 20ml
Ramsey = 20ml
Khedira = free
Pjanic = Arthur

Total:

70ml

In:
Kulusevski = 40ml
Milik = Berna
Zaniolo = 50ml
Arthur = Pjanic

Total:
140ml roughly

Not one world class player on that list. Some Italians forever-promises, rejects and the same average stuff we seem to love. But i understand it’s silly to expect big signings. And if Sarri leaves we get... Inzaghi? Not trying to be all doom and gloom but I miss being excited about Juventus. At the moment it’s hard to.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not one world class player on that list. Some Italians forever-promises, rejects and the same average stuff we seem to love. But i understand it’s silly to expect big signings. And if Sarri leaves we get... Inzaghi? Not trying to be all doom and gloom but I miss being excited about Juventus. At the moment it’s hard to.
Zaniolo has all the potential in the world, Locatelli can develop into a good player, De Paul as well. If Zaniolo played in France everyone would want him

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Zaniolo has all the potential in the world, Locatelli can develop into a good player, De Paul as well. If Zaniolo played in France everyone would want him

People are skeptical about Italian 'talents' for good reason. Italy hasnt produced an elite attacker in the last 15 years, heck you can argue that the last elite player that Italy has produced is Chiellini who is near the end of his career.
Out of 10 talents that get hyped to the moon, barely 1 or 2 make it at top level or if not at all. Sure Zaniolo has the potential to be among those 1 or 2 but there's a good reason why Juventus out of all clubs are signing lesser number of Italian players. Even England produce better talents than Italy these days.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
First order of business is getting rid of players on high wages who contribute absolutely nothing. Higuain, Costa, Khedira, Matuidi, maybe Ramsey too. Then sign a striker and two midfielders. Then see what can we get for Rugani, Berna, maybe Danilo an ofc MDS.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First order of business is getting rid of players on high wages who contribute absolutely nothing. Higuain, Costa, Khedira, Matuidi, maybe Ramsey too. Then sign a striker and two midfielders. Then see what can we get for Rugani, Berna, maybe Danilo an ofc MDS.
You realize you named 8 players to get rid of, almost half the squad? They are on such stupid wages its ridiculous. No one will touch majority of them.

Maybe we need to rethink the people signing them on these.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You realize you named 8 players to get rid of, almost half the squad? They are on such stupid wages its ridiculous. No one will touch majority of them.

Maybe we need to rethink the people signing them on these.
Rescind Higuain and Khedira contracts or 'sell' them for free, just get rid of their wages. Selling Costa really shouldn't be a problem. He still has a decent reputation and not a huge salary. Most EPL clubs could easily afford him. Matuidi + money for Aouar.

The rest? Whatever happens happens. If we can get Rugani and Berna in some exchanges that's good. If not then fuck it, we could have worse off the bench.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
people here actually believe that juve of all teams is going to sell 5-8 players in ONE MARKET?
lemina, coman, bonucci, zaza, neto, rincon, pjaca

list of 1st team players sold or loaned in the summer of '17/18.

i'd be surprised if khedira, higuain, de sciglio and berna would be here in 2 months. that's already 5 players with pjanic included. de sciglio, costa and rugani are probably on the market too, and it's possibly the last opportunity to cash in on sandro.

we lost tens of millions on the cl alone, closed doors mean an other 30m missing, and our wage bill was way too heavy even without corona. expect some drastic changes.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Player says "sorry, I think I'll stick with my huge salary, thanks". Which btw they are perfectly entitled to. What then?
They won't. Higuain wants to go back home. Khedira is tougher, but you explain it to him very nicely and he'll understand.:snoop:

Kidding ofc, but Idc. We need to start getting rid of some players. Aside from giving us nothing on the pitch they're hogging the wage budget for better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)