Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What do you mean by rebuild?

Most of the parts are there
After Arthur and Kulu we need another midfielder, a striker and a RB
Shop in Italy.

Get Locatelli. He was better than every single CM we had on today. Get Zapata to replace in Higuain. Maybe those Dest rumors are true. Get him. IMO even with Arthur and hypothetically we need another CM. We need to sell more CMs than we need to get LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Well - why wouldn't he? City can play in the CL now like we stood a fucking chance with the last month of our performances. :lol:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Apart from David Silva who's spanish on their roster? He could have easily chosen us
They have a couple more but most of their best play in La Liga (unsurprisingly). Pep is a big draw as well, not just for Spaniards.

Makes far more sense for him to go there, if I try to look at it as a neutral.

He could have chosen us, yes. But you know what, if we have DC and Kulu next season I bet we weren't even chasing him hard.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes, Locatelli would be a good depth option, but bringing him in as a starter is suicide. This midfield needs so much work. I don't even think Arthur is that great, but I hope I am wrong.

Matuidi, Khedira, Berna, and Ramsey all need to leave. Fuck!
Absolutely should be a bench/rotation player. Locatelli that is. But you can't deny, he doesn't look bad. Not a starter like we want, but fuuuucckkkk is he better than our midfielders now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)