Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
not really but id sooner see MDS go if anything, Danilo we'll probably keep unless someone makes an offer which I doubt will happen
bro we need one of each. Probably need a starting RB and a back up LB unless we plan to see Sandro then we need two LBs. We can't count on a fit Danilo AND a fit MDS.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
bro we need one of each. Probably need a starting RB and a back up LB unless we plan to see Sandro then we need two LBs. We can't count on a fit Danilo AND a fit MDS.
I know we can't hence why I think at least one of the 2 will go, Mds more likely.
Thing with the pellegrini is that bernadeschi can't move to napoli because of his image rights with roc nation so it seems pellegrini is the alternative pawn to bring milik

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
so Eriksen may be kicked out of Inter ... :lol:

those type of players will not make it in Italy ...the only one i remember was Kaka in Milan AMF type of mids

and half of the forum was crying that Fabio didn't sign him and Marotta being applauded for that ..

tenor.gif

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so Eriksen may be kicked out of Inter ... :lol:

those type of players will not make it in Italy ...the only one i remember was Kaka in Milan AMF type of mids

and half of the forum was crying that Fabio didn't sign him and Marotta being applauded for that ..

tenor.gif
:lol: They said wtf we spend 40 mill on Kulusevski for when we could have had eriksen for cheaper lol

hardly anyone wanted him when he was free or cheap, let alone the 60 mill inter have slapped on him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@U Picciriddu I think we can deploy a 4-3-1-2 formation to accommodate Zaniolo, but he could also function in a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1. He's a versatile player with an imposing physical presence, so he can play anywhere across the midfield and attacking third (except for main striker and probably 2nd striker).

@DAiDEViL Where are you? Please come back. We'll stop insulting Bonucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)