Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Will not happen . Locatelli is not at all bad . Would do very well as DM. Aouar, Zaniolo and Kulusveski are to similar, offensive but lack defensive qualities. You can never play 433 with your midfield.

- - - Updated - - -
It's ok. After Kulu fails to perform here, we will send him to Roma + 35 million for Zaniolo. Roma, mired in further debt, will be compelled to accept.

Apr 17, 2013
I would prefer Aouar.
J'ai peur que l'arrivée d'Arthur empeche l'arrivée d'Aouar.

With our shitty management, as usual the financial aspect comes before the sport aspect: we take Melo because there is only barca interested in Pjanic, we take Danilo because only city was able to take us Cancelo, we take rabiot because it's free .. it's improvisation every time.

It would hurt my little heart not to sign him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

With our shitty management, as usual the financial aspect comes before the sport aspect: we take Melo because there is only barca interested in Pjanic, we take Danilo because only city was able to take us Cancelo, we take rabiot because it's free .. it's improvisation every time.

I think financially a lot is riding on the Arthur swap before we can make any bigger moves.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Arthur is starting which probably means he stays..
did you also think yesterday the same when pjanic, berna or mds started?

this mercato is weird because of the extremely long season. most players on a contract will play until the end of the season at their current clubs, regardless of whether they are about to be sold or not.

Apr 17, 2013
I think financially a lot is riding on the Arthur swap before we can make any bigger moves.
Pjanic-Arthur swap is an accounting operation, financially it will not bring us anything.

I'm not as optimistic as you are, healthy clubs like Bayern, Chelsea, Real don't have to cook their book to invest.
If we want to invest we have to sell our dead weights (rabiot, bernardeschi, rugani...) but as they are unsaleable, we will still be blocked and we will trade with players that we don't necessarily want, for lack of anything better. :sad:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arthur to Juventus: "The only thing missing is the Brazilian's ok. He speaks daily with Juve, but he has not yet given his definitive ok in writing: the Bianconeri will be calm. For me, all feelings about the conclusion of the deal by June 30, are positive." [Di Marzio via TJ]

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic-Arthur swap is an accounting operation, financially it will not bring us anything.

I'm not as optimistic as you are, healthy clubs like Bayern, Chelsea, Real don't have to cook their book to invest.
If we want to invest we have to sell our dead weights (rabiot, bernardeschi, rugani...) but as they are unsaleable, we will still be blocked and we will trade with players that we don't necessarily want, for lack of anything better. :sad:
This is the best chance to get rid of pjanic who is on high wages 6.5 million euros

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

those clubs you mentioned also have a much bigger revenues than we do and for longer

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Arthur to Juventus: "The only thing missing is the Brazilian's ok. He speaks daily with Juve, but he has not yet given his definitive ok in writing: the Bianconeri will be calm. For me, all feelings about the conclusion of the deal by June 30, are positive." [Di Marzio via TJ]
-Ciao Arthur, are you open to joining Juve?
-Gracias, no.
-Ciao Arthur how about today?
-No
-It's me, any change today?
-NOO please stop calling me
-Buongiorno

:fab2:

Apr 17, 2013
2 games, and Ndombele still on the bench, visibly the Portuguese hasbeen didn't like to see Tanguy joking with Pogba.

those clubs you mentioned also have a much bigger revenues than we do and for longer
You are not going to blame them for having good financial management. ? No one forced us to pay Ronaldo 30 million a year, nor to pay rabiot and ramsay 7 million a year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
2 games, and Ndombele still on the bench, visibly the Portuguese hasbeen didn't like to see Tanguy joking with Pogba.

You are not going to blame them for having good financial management. ? No one forced us to pay Ronaldo 30 million a year, nor to pay rabiot and ramsay 7 million a year.
well the Spanish government practically bails real Madrid out all the time, they bought their training ground and sold it back to Madrid for nothing

btw Arthur subbed off, he won't be happy about that

- - - Updated - - -

Once Mombly gives the green light we can celebrate
5/5 for Pogba he says. 23rd June 2020 still waiting...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,819

yep, can't have both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)