Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Something is wrong IMO as you considered the price of Arthur but disregarded Pjanic's sale price
Arthur may be "worth" 80m but the amount we pay is actually 10m since Pjanic will be sold for 70m.
Im no expert at this but I guess it means something..

Also is it total cost divided by total years?
If it is it may increase costs but allow us to stretch the fair play thing for the summer or am I wrong?
It means Plusvalenza in current FY because you would register the whole pjanic profit (more than $50m) right now. Meanwhile the cost of Arthur would be split in the years of his contract. About wage, it would be a simple aritmetic and would also be a save in our books

:agnelli:

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point Ibra
For instance

May 4, 2020
It means Plusvalenza in current FY because you would register the whole pjanic profit (more than $50m) right now. Meanwhile the cost of Arthur would be split in the years of his contract. About wage, it would be a simple aritmetic and would also be a save in our books

:agnelli:

- - - Updated - - -

For instance
I doubt that barca have money to pay all at once , because this deal is for both sides to cover the books not just juve side

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Aouar and Zaniolo, with Locatelli as a rotation option would be ideal.

We get two young Italians, a budding French talent, reduce our average age and wage bill, and bring in hungry players for a stagnating ageing midfield.
Will not happen . Locatelli is not at all bad . Would do very well as DM. Aouar, Zaniolo and Kulusveski are to similar, offensive but lack defensive qualities. You can never play 433 with your midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancur is a ball winner.

Aouar is a box-to-box midfielder.

SMS and Pogba are both probably more attacking minded than Aouar lol
Sorry but here I do not agree with you at all Aouar lacks some defensive qualities . Pogba is much better defensively than him.
I like him a lot but not with Zaniolo and Kulusevski in the same 11. One is to much. Spending 40, 50 and 60 mil and 1 has to be on the bench.
Will not happen. We need a good and hard working CF, with Dybala and Ronaldo. and a good RB. Do we have the money for all this. I don"t think so.
I looks more and more that Arthur Melo is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Concerning the question: Do you like Arthur? My answer is yes. He has great qualities as seen on the video. I saw him play a number of times with Gremio and Barca.
And yes there is still room for improvement. I gladly do the swap. Arthur- Bentancur- Aouar would be a young and great MF, for present and years to come.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why is locatelli's name being bandied about? Does he have a 5m release clause or something or is this another extension of bewildering suggestion and opinions borne out of mindless negative Nancy drivel?

- - - Updated - - -

I also think if we get Arthur we don't need Aouar. We'd probably go for another midfielder with a different skill set.
Yeah, no room for Aouar with Arthur, bentancur, Ramsey. The other cm needs to be Matuidi upgrade.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I also think if we get Arthur we don't need Aouar. We'd probably go for another midfielder with a different skill set.
I hope so as Arthur and Aouar together sounds good for the future but our present isnt exactly great..
Anyway what is the last update about Arthur - Does he accept the trade or not?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Barcelona's agreement with Juventus has been agreed on for two months now. The missing piece for the deal to happen is Arthur. He has not accepted to make a switch to the Italian outfit yet according to Romano

- - - Updated - - -

no, he's just better. Arthur got groin problems and passes lateral 99% of the time. For 70-80m we can do MUCH better.
What about tonali and zaniolo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)