Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
scared and useful rep missing or is it just me?

sad rep me if it's just me.
Sometimes for me none of them show up and only the :tup: works. Strange

- - - Updated - - -

He is 31 but still WC midfielder, I think this is the last reinforcement we actually need. Rabiot and Rakitic as two new starters for the midfield.
Pjanic, Can, Bentancur, Rakitic, Rabiot, Sami & Ramsey (barring no injuries lol) and we are good to go

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We are allowed 22 players because Pinsoglio is HG. So I think one of those guys can be included.
I think with Chiellini out we have 2 surplus players - not counting the injured ones - Perin and Pjaca.
So its probably Mandzukic and one MF - was hoping its Matuidi, as he feels like he doesnt fit our style, but he is starting the games so probably someone from the list of Can, Benta? Or maybe Cuads, who knows.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we will have to leave Chiellini out of the CL list now, so will that affect the kind of list we will have? i.e. we are now down an Italian player

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Also - we would be retarded to not sign Rakitic if its possible. Guy is lightyears ahead of Matuidi and having him & Pjanic moving the ball around and Ramsey insert in there too with Rabiot, we are much better off.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I should say if its not for a stupid fee that is.
Ramsey pjanic rabiot
Rakitic

Could be Interesting.
No to selling Berna though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ramsey pjanic rabiot
Rakitic

Could be Interesting.
No to selling Berna though.
Rakitic has a lot of experience in CL that will help us A LOT. He is quality and very capable on the ball. 31 certainly isn't old "yet" and he has a good 2-3 seasons left IMO. We will need all the experience in the team we can get for the CL matches now that Chiellini is out.

I'm willing to give Berna one more season to see if he can turn that AM match into a season long run of good results.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Regarding the squad for CL, it was nicely explained on one of polish fansite. Current squad looks like this (Perrin and Pjaca not included):
Obecna-kadra-1.jpg

Its 25 players, with out Chiellini its 24. The limit with one HG player (Pinsoglio) is 22 players so 2 of the players above wont be included for CL. The rumours were that this will be Mandzukic and Matuidi. Right now i have doubts Matuidi will not be included, because he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)