Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If Rakitic and Meunier are panic buys, then what are Hernanes or Lemina? I seriously hope we get both of them, but not by losing Berna.
definitely - trading Matuidi and MdS for this duo would be a masterpiece.
TBF I would prefer to get rid of Khedira, but well what can u do. I like Sami, but really already can see him how this one ends - he has good start of the season and starts to jog after first injury.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Also - we would be retarded to not sign Rakitic if its possible. Guy is lightyears ahead of Matuidi and having him & Pjanic moving the ball around and Ramsey insert in there too with Rabiot, we are much better off.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I should say if its not for a stupid fee that is.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
With the Chiellini injury is there still anyone that will be off the Champions League list? At this point I just want to leave the squad alone. No panic buy/sells.
We'll need to cut 6 players off Champions League list. My guess is: Perin, Chiellini, E.Can, Bentancur, Pjaca, Mandukic.

Edit: Sorry, we'll need to cut 5, not 6.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Also - we would be retarded to not sign Rakitic if its possible. Guy is lightyears ahead of Matuidi and having him & Pjanic moving the ball around and Ramsey insert in there too with Rabiot, we are much better off.
He is 31 but still WC midfielder, I think this is the last reinforcement we actually need. Rabiot and Rakitic as two new starters for the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)