Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
De Sciglio doesn’t want to leave Juventus [Di Marzio]
Good for him
Stand your ground Matteo

- - - Updated - - -

Shkodran Mustafi has been considered by Juventus as a candidate to replace Chiellini.(Sky Deutschland)
fucking hell, bottom of the barrel stuff
id rather Sandro, Can or De Sciglio than Mustafi at cb
he is unbelievably fucking awful, i don't even want him as 8th choice

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Benatia expects to be a starter - thats the reason he left us. Whats the point of him coming back now? We will give him starting spot? What about Demiral and de Ligt?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Still don't understand Berna leaving,
our only wingers will be CR7, DC, Cuads and maybe Mandzu (He is not a Sarri winger, he wont be played there)
DC is one spit away from the sidelines, CR7 is 70 years old so he can't play every game, Cuads might need to fill in at FB and is pre meh now tbw, and Mandzu should not be playing on the wing in Sarri's system.
We kinda need Berna tbh, and i believe the rumours of us extending him moreso than the ones of offering him to Barca

By the Way Fuck Benatia, but if our other options are Mustafi or Boateng id take Benatia every day of the week

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
At this rate we won't have anymore Italians
it's a clear tendency: according to our management's assessment, besides chiellini and bonucci, no italian is worthy of the juve jersey as a starter. we'll have 4 italians just because we must.

tbh i find it pretty disappointing. i can't expect a random mercenary to die for the jersey like tacchinardi, buffon, marchisio or conte did. (too bad conte was/is a mercenary himself, but that's an other story.) and i get that most of these current italian players are sub-par, still, loyal non-italian players like nedved or montero are hard to find, and until we'll have a true motivator leader as a coach, we can't expect these players from brazil, france or any random country to give them all on the pitch.

about these rumors: all 3 italians can't leave because of the squad rules. this is as fresh as it gets:

imagine selling rugani, a homegrown for serie a and a surplus on the cl list just to replace him with benatia, and be unable to introduce the latter on either lists. also, if we sold these 3 italians, with chiellini's injury we'd only have 3 association grown players (buffon, bonucci, dybala) in our squad, so we could only include 17+3+1 players on the cl list. not happening.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
So Icardi to PSG Boateng not joining I guess that’s the end of our transfer window which shows we failed seeing how Sarri and others said more would come and some would go but since then we loaned Pellegrini to Cagliari and that’s it :haha:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
A big failure from Paratici in all the sales matter.
It was obvious the team needs and wants to sell at least:
1 CB
1 CM
1 ST

None were done.
We were unable to sell NOT A SINGLE player we wanted to.(Mario,Higuain,Matuidi,Khedira,Rugani,Perin...)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A big failure from Paratici in all the sales matter.
It was obvious the team needs and wants to sell at least:
1 CB
1 CM
1 ST

None were done.
We were unable to sell NOT A SINGLE player we wanted to.(Mario,Higuain,Matuidi,Khedira,Rugani,Perin...)
Thank god we didn't sell Rugani otherwise we would have to sign a new defender

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
suuureeeeeeeeee a 30years old seeking his last contract offer would accept a pay cut to join us while not being sure to be a starter.
Makes you wonder why Bayern is willingly ready to send him off like that
Just as we are unable to offload any of our 30 plus players on high wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)