Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
If we really want an extra CB, Benatia is my choice. He’s solid defensively and replaces some of the grinta that we lose with Chiellini being out. He’s also very strong in the air. And most importantly, he’s well known by the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2013
Wanda Nara at Tiki Taka "Mauro Icardi will play in Europe this season"

Wanda said that after the show she's going "to work"

- Wanda where are you going? it is already 1 am anyway.
- I go to "work" Mauro let me.

EDam4_MX4AAO31i?format=png&name=small.png

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Shkodran Mustafi has been considered by Juventus as a candidate to replace Chiellini.(Sky Deutschland)

This is why I want Boateng, so we avoid disastrous CBs like this one.

- - - Updated - - -

PSG have a serious interest in Mattia De Sciglio & have offered Meunier as a counterpart - New contacts expected in the next hours.. The two clubs could be agreed on a swap deal. [SportItalia]
YES PLEASE

giphy.gif

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just read that PSG fans seem to think Meunier sucks ass now. Lost his place to a 20 years old and raw Dagba
Wouldn't be surprised, something is up, he wouldn't leave otherwise, like Danilo.

But even in his worst day I would take him for sure over De Shittio. It physically pains me to see that hack starting in big games.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The reason I think another CB is a necessity is we’re one more injury away from a crisis and the season just started. I’d take Boateng. He’s a good fit for Sarris system and has won everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)