Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I know he used to be wc but some members think that he has become the second coming of cannavaro 2.0.
Haven't watched him in recent times.
Yeah, he declined drastically after a number of injuries and became almost a shell of himself. However, based on pre-season and his performances in early games, he seems to be regaining some good form which is perhaps why he’s been monitored by the club as a potential temp fix.

- - - Updated - - -

If Berna leaves then we are very short on wide players
i do not want to see fucking Dybala stinking up the wings for another season tyvm
Lol, Ramsey can play on the wing tbf. He was pretty good in that role for Arsenal at some points.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Berna is much better in midfield than the wing, he works very hard and can defend. We have Cuadrado to cover the wings, not ideal but better there than defence. Berna just needs a coach to set him on the right path because he is talented.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not sure how it makes sense to swap a winger for another CM. Even ignoring the giant age difference and how Rakitic's contract is almost expired anyways.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Boateng to Juventus ? That’s the most random thing, even despite Chiellini’s injury

Only thing that top it is his half brothers short arrival in Barcelona

I never fancied him much but at this point of the window I would prefer to keep him, if Hummels was still around he could go - but that’s not the case

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Watch the away game vs Valencia then, he and Cancelo were all over the field, both deserve huge credit for winning a tough game with 10 players for over an hour, and the player that we missed was Ronaldo...
Ok, let it be 2 games that he impressed. 2 fu@king games in 2 years.

Up until last year I thought he was inconsistent. But he is much worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)