Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone wanting to replace Dybala with Icunti deserves to be tossed into a giant inter-dimensional trash can where they can forever swim in piles of garbage. I guess the world is full of retarded people, not only our stellar management (if they were to approve this nonsensical trade).

If Marotta pulls this off, then he is really fucking us hard (no lube).
Thank god dybala rejected man utd and spurs otherwise I couldn't have imagined what would have happened to you

- - - Updated - - -

IDK
The way I see it:
Dybala is now a 6-6.5 but has the potential of being a 9 (out of 10)
Icardi is a 7-7.5 and this is his limit
So considering both players remain the same - Yes Icardi will be better for us BUT considering Dybala has the potential of being amazing while Icardi only has a potential of being good and thats it I would be upset to see it happening.
Why do we keep comparing Icardi and dybala they are both different type of strikers I am totally against Icardi dybala swap deal but Icardi is an opportunity which should not be missed

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
Why? Because he's expressing his fucking opinion, and lo and behold, it doesn't seem to agree with yours. WTF is this herd mentality BS?

I think we should be able to retain the Scudetto, owing more to the incompetence of our competition than anything. However, in Europe, we will fall short, and might even be cruelly exposed. A 4-0 drubbing isn't out of the question.
Anyone wanting to replace Dybala with Icunti deserves to be tossed into a giant inter-dimensional trash can where they can forever swim in piles of garbage. I guess the world is full of retarded people, not only our stellar management (if they were to approve this nonsensical trade).

:think:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If you look at the bigger picture Sarri has a system and Ronaldo has a free pass to do whatever he likes. He starts on the wing but likes to come inside and shoot. Costa hugs the sides but when he's one on one he'll drive towards the box looking to shoot the angle or assist someone in the centre. Ronaldo often comes into that space for the tap in or his trademark headed goal. Higuain and Icardi occupy that space too but that's all. Higuain can pop off some tight passing but he's no assist man. Dybala hovers around the box but can move into the vacant space left by Ronaldo. He can assist, he can create and feed Ronaldo better than Icardi. With Sarri there won't be any hoofing the ball to the big CF, long balls go down the channels for the fast wingers to collect. Dybala for Chiesa is a much better option than Icardi; Chiesa scores, assists, uses the wings and will drift in and out of the middle.

There's no point getting Icardi if we won't play his style. Look at the type of purchases Barca make to keep Messi their main protagonist, Neymar/Suarez/Griezmann all have the specific qualities that benefit the system being able to switch positions making space for each other. Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa should be as good if they become clinical finishers. Higuain and Icardi need to be running on to the ball in front of them just to strike towards the goal, a ball by Lukaku using his strength to lay off to Icardi to slot home. A pure playmaker behind Lukaku and Icardi is what they need and Sarri doesn't do this so why go down this road? If Conte is smart he'll integrate Icardi back into the team because the system is perfect for Icardi but he won't, still doesn't mean we should get him because he's available.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know we have 0% of signing these two right now but I wish we would take a loot at them for the future (Haller and Havertz) Especially Havertz who would probably double his value in 2 years.. (and if no one comes forward within a year he will go to where all German go..)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I know we have 0% of signing these two right now but I wish we would take a loot at them for the future (Haller and Havertz) Especially Havertz who would probably double his value in 2 years.. (and if no one comes forward within a year he will go to where all German go..)
He will. I doubt his value would double though, Bayer are already asking for roughly €100m.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He will. I doubt his value would double though, Bayer are already asking for roughly €100m.
Im not sure he isnt worth the investment - Extremely young and really seems to know what he is doing - He will double the price due to market value but right now he would be sold for 80M I assume.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Why? Because he's expressing his fucking opinion, and lo and behold, it doesn't seem to agree with yours. WTF is this herd mentality BS?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im worried about our midfield. We signed 2 players Ramsey and Rabiot - Rabiot will play and be good Im sure of it but Ramsey seems like these type of signings that only waste your wages and doctor`s time..
Due to this I think we have no choice but to get a midfielder so I now support the Can Rakitic swap (Is it on anyway?)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
:baus: :tup: You're in favor of an angsty one dimensional cunt? Decide games? Sure, against cannon fodder and minnows. I'm not against selling Dybala, but only for an upgrade, and Icunti most definitely isn't one. Give me Neymar or Eriksen and you won't find me moaning.[/QUOTE]
Eriksen would be my choice too 100% over Icardi. I just see no point in signing Icardi whilst we still have The Go Compare Guy and Mandzukic.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Not sure what's going on? Are we making any more signings? Nedved says we are but its August 27th and there has been no rumors what so ever which is strange since information always leaks from us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Demiral not for sale. Sell Emre Can for that sweet plusvalenza instead. Loan Rakitic to replace him. Lower demands for Rugani/Roma and take whatever they give us for more plusvalenza. Take all the geriatrics off the CL list and hope a team comes knocking in January for panic buys.

Close mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)