Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i would be ecstatic to swap him for Verratti.

Pjanic is an excellent player but we can do better as far as a regista goes imo.

- - - Updated - - -

And have an even more uninspiring midfield?

But if we get Erkisen as replacement....
we obviously dont just sell him to sell him. you use the money to sign someone better or swap for verrattu.

just imagine the current midfield but with Verratti as regista or Rabiot as regista and Eriksen LCM

Last edited:

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Time is ticking and nothing is happening, what’s everyone’s realistic expectations for the next 30hours or so until the window shuts? Sarri said some out some in and since then nothing other than Pellegrini to Cagliari lol I’m not expecting a lot other than a few panic sales

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's funny how we're still being a least loosely linked to Neymar, Chiesa and Icardi this late into the window.

Paratici is a lot quieter in the media than Marotta ever was, you can never be quite sure what he's up to, and almost nothing would be a surprise.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Only thing i can see is a very late Icardi deal, but we would need to sell so i even that is far off,
pretty sure the squad we have now is gonna be this seasons squad, too many Strikers though, Dybala/Higuain/Mandzu for one spot is too much, unless Sarri plans on using Manzu/Dybala on the flanks at some point

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Time is ticking and nothing is happening, what’s everyone’s realistic expectations for the next 30hours or so until the window shuts? Sarri said some out some in and since then nothing other than Pellegrini to Cagliari lol I’m not expecting a lot other than a few panic sales
The window closes on september 2nd.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pjanic going to PSG would be.. interesting.. I wonder if Sarri is confident with Rabiot/Bentancur as regista, and green lighted Paratici to cash in on Pjanic.
I would be very pro a Verratti swap as well.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Emre Can (Not Sarri's favorite) & Bentancur both are on the list of players who could possibily leave the club. (Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Miralem Pjanic could be on the market in the coming days. (CorSera)

- - - Updated - - -

Mauro Icardi only wants Juventus after refusing to join Napoli - Transfer to Turin is still possible. (La Stampa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)